•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

It's a new day and everything has had a huge tension looming over, everyone is weary of Harry and it's quite awkward.

Currently, they are in the great hall studying. Although, most people aren't studying, they're just making up theories about Harry.

Charlotte saw Harry making his way over to them, but everyone was looking at him, making him stressed. So he sighed loudly and turned around, exiting the hall. Lottie just sighed and doodled on her parchment, hoping for this all to go away.

The day had gone quickly, and the lessons felt like seconds and the free lessons felt long. It was now night time and Harry was telling the trio about Justin getting petrified and Filch thinking it was Harry who did it, simply because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He also told them that he was sent to Dumbledore's office and Hagrid came barging in exclaiming that it wasn't Harry's fault. Charlotte felt quite bad for Harry because he was trying to do something good and everyone thought he was the bad guy.

{Time skip to the next day} (I had no idea what else to put, sorry lol. )

Fred and George have been joking around all day saying that Harry is the heir of Slytherin to mess with people, but that made Harry quite angry and stressed. Ron tried to make him feel better.

"Come on, Harry. They're having a laugh."

Harry shook his head and replied.

"They're the only ones."

Ron sighed and responded.

"Okay, so half the school thinks you're nipping off to the Chamber of Secrets every night, who cares?"

Harry rolled his eyes and stated.

"Maybe they're right."

Charlotte smacked Ron on the back of his head and he yelped as looked at his twin like she was mad.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

Lottie gave him a look and hissed at him.

"You're meant to make him feel better, not make him feel like he actually is the heir."

Ron went to talk back but Harry snapped.

"I didn't know I could speak Parseltongue! What else do I not know about myself? Maybe you can do something, even something horrible and not know you did."

Hermione linked her arm with Charlotte's and stated.

"You don't believe that, Harry. I know you don't, and if it makes you feel better, I just heard Malfoy's staying here for the holiday too."

Ron scoffed and replied.

"Why would that make anyone feel better?"

Hermione shared a look with Charlotte and smiled, she smiled back and Hermione gestured for Lottie to explain.

"Because, in a few days, the polyjuice potion will be ready. And in a few days, we may truly know who the Heir of Slytherin is."

Harry and Ron's eyes lit up and they shared excited looks.

The four had to unfortunately miss the Christmas feast this time, but it was for a good cause.

They were stood in the girls lavatory as the potion was finally ready and Hermione stated.

"Everything's set, we just need a bit of who we're changing into."