•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

It's been a couple of weeks and the symptoms of pregnancy have been showing more and more, Charlotte is pretty sure that she's pregnant, but she still wants to get checked properly. Harry has no clue and Hermione has been like a mother hen, constantly checking if she's okay.

And it's not that Charlotte doesn't appreciate her worrying, it's just that with Ron not here, everything just feels different, especially with the fact that they moved away from the forest. Apparating is the worst, by the way.

Now they are residing at the top of a rocky cliff. Safe? I think not, even with the protective enchantments, Charlotte still feels as though the tent is just gonna magically fall off the cliff. Harry is currently wandering around the tent and Hermione is sat in a corner feeling sorry for herself. So, Lottie being the best friend, she decided that they needed a bit of cheering up, a song came on the radio and Charlotte walked over to Hermione, Mione looked up from her lap when she saw Lottie's feet and looked confused as she held a hand out. Charlotte smirked and asked poshly.

"Will you care to take this dance, Miss Granger?"

A soft chuckle slipped out of her mouth and she replied back in the same tone.

"Yes I will, Miss Weasley."

She grabbed her hand and Charlotte pulled her to the middle of the room, they began to slow dance to the song, Charlotte smiled as she remembered back in 4th year at the Yule Ball with Cedric.

Hermione and Charlotte were still slow dancing to the song, enjoying the moment, not noticing that Harry had come in and was watching them with a fond smile on his face, well, that was until Charlotte was facing him and Hermione rested her head on Lottie's shoulder. She suddenly stopped and walked out of the tent, Charlotte was as a little confused until Harry gestured for her to follow him.

He got out his Snitch and played with it, and then for some weird reason, he kissed it. Now, that's weird. Charlotte mumbled.

"Uh, did you just kiss your Snitch? That's weird, love, are you alright? Do you need to see a therapi-"

He shushed her and pointed the Snitch, some words were appearing, they read: I Open at the Close. Charlotte hummed in interest and confusion, he then grabbed her hand and they both walked out of the tent and found Hermione sitting on one of the rocks reading a book, Harry spoke as they got near her.

"Hermione, you were right. Snitches has flesh memories, but I didn't catch the first Snitch with my hand. I almost swallowed it."

He handed said ball to Hermione as they sat down in front of her, she placed her book down and inspected the Snitch before muttering.

"I open at the close."

Harry asked curiously.

"What do you think that means?"

Hermione responded.

"I don't know, but I found something as well."

The couple watched as she picked up her book and opened the front cover and flipped to the first page, she showed them it and continued.

"At first, I thought it was an eye. But now I don't think it is, it isn't a rune, and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary. Somebody inked it in, it isn't part of the book. Somebody drew it."

They looked at the symbol and a look of remembrance came over Harry and Charlotte's face as they looked at each other and replied simultaneously.

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding."

Hermione sighed and expressed a thought.

"Why would someone draw it in a children's book?"

Charlotte hummed, thinking the same thing. Harry spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

"Look, I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's Hollow, it's where I was born and it's where my parents died."

Charlotte looked at him with wide eyes as she then remembered that the orphanage was a couple streets away from there.

Maybe I should tell Harry tonight? Maybe I shouldn't, what if I'm not actually pregnant?

Lottie mentally sighed at her thoughts and was brought out of it when they both stood up, she only heard what Harry had said, something about You-Know-Who almost dying there and that being a type of place that he would hide a Horcrux. Hermione picked up her books and wand and stated.

"It's dangerous, Harry. But even I have to admit, recently I've been thinking well have to go there. I think it's possible something else is hidden there."

They began to walk to the tent and Harry let out a "what?", in which Hermione responded to.

"The sword, if Dumbledore wanted you to find it, but didn't want it in the Ministry's hands, where better to hide it than the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor."

Charlotte stopped and brushed a piece of hair out of Harry's face and mumbled with a chuckle.

"Don't ever let Hermione give you a haircut again. Mind you, I would probably do a worse job."

Both Harry and Hermione chuckled and Charlotte smiled, glad to have put a smile on their faces, she then turned to Hermione and gestured for her to walk as she needed to share her thoughts with her. They looked back to Harry to see him staring off into the distance, so Hermione and Charlotte walked a bit away. When they were away so Harry couldn't hear them, Charlotte stated.

"The person I was talking about, works at that orphanage I worked at back before 4th year. The orphanage is also a couple streets away from Godric's Hollow, can we go like now? I really need to find out if I'm actually pregnant or not."

Hermione nodded. but asked her quietly.

"What are we gonna say to Harry? We can't tell him where we are going, can we?"

Charlotte sighed and thought of an idea, she immediately ran back to Harry and Hermione clumsily ran after her. When she got to Harry, she spoke.

"Hey, so I really need to go see someone."

A look of jealousy came over Harry and Charlotte carried on before he could ask.

"Don't worry, remember that orphanage I worked at back in the summer before 4th year?"

He nodded in confusion. but she continued.

"Well, we could do with some help during the war. And there's someone who I know who will help us no matter what."

He let out an "okay" and asked worriedly.

"What if you get caught?"

Charlotte thinly smiled before replying.

"We won't."

Harry had an unsure look on his face. but he reluctantly let her go. Charlotte excitedly hugged him and grabbed Hermione's hand, quickly apparating to the orphanage.