•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

Time to go to Hogwarts!!!!!!!!

It's finally September the first and everyone is getting ready to board the Hogwarts Express, they were a bit late, but it's fine.

They all said goodbye to Molly and got on the train, Ron nearly forgot Scabbers which was hilarious.

Ginny went to find Neville and Luna, Fred and George went to find Lee and Percy went to his Prefects compartment.

Ron, Harry, Hermione and Charlotte, however, are struggling to find an empty compartment. After squeezing through the aisles, they finally found a semi empty one. It only had one person in it, so they decided to go into that one, they had settled down and Ron had asked.

"Who do you reckon he is?"

He pointed to the man who was asleep, both Hermione and Charlotte replied to him as Harry shrugged.

"Professor R.J. Lupin."

Ron looked at them with wide eyes, he then leant towards Harry and whispered.

"How is it they know everything?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and Hermione scoffed before replying sassily.

"It's on his case, Ronald."

Ron let out an "oh" and leant back in his seat. Harry then asked quietly.

"Is he really asleep?"

Charlotte nudged Remus a little and he didn't move, so she replied to his question.

"Hmm, seems to be. Why? What is it, Harry?"

She noticed he had this look on his face, he sighed and closed the door before explaining everything.

Charlotte placed her hand on his shoulder in sympathy. This boy can never get a break, can he?

Ron furrowed his eyebrows and stated.

"Let me get this straight, Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

Harry sighed and nodded, Hermione asked worriedly.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean, eventually?"

Ron scoffed and exclaimed sarcastically.

"Sure, of course. No one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a raving, murderous lunatic!"

Charlotte kicked his leg and gave him a look, Harry's shoulders sagged and he replied.

"Thanks, Ron."

Ron shrugged and went to speak again when the train lurched, the lights started flickering and the carriages squeaked as they moved. Ron yelped and Hermione asked in confusion.

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet!"

Harry stood up and opened the door, he looked down the aisles. The train then jerked which made Harry fall back down onto the seat, his hand landed on Charlotte's and they gave each other an awkward look. However, neither of them bothered to move their hands.

The lights kept flickering until it went dark, Ron whined.

"What's going on?"

A whisp of steam came out of his mouth when he spoke and Lottie shivered from the coldness. Harry shrugged and replied.

"Dunno, maybe we've broken down?"

Charlotte rubbed her arms as goosebumps appeared, Hermione suddenly exclaimed.

"Ouch, Ron! That was my foot."

Ron apologized before placing his hand on the window, he muttered as he tried to look out of the fogged up window.

"There's something moving out there, I think people are coming aboard."

They watched as it started to ice over and the water from a bottle had frozen up. Ron yelped as the compartment shook.

"Bloody hell! What's happening?"

Charlotte tried not to laugh at his frightened face and Remus groaned and shifted a little, they all froze and silenced as a shadowy black figure floated towards the door. It swished its hand and opened the door, its bony hand wrapped around the door creepily and they all breathed in, immediately feeling cold and sad.

An eerie feeling loomed over everyone and Charlotte stared in shock as it started to suck out Harry's soul. She gained a bit of strength to nudge Remus, he thankfully woke up and in seconds, he had his wand held out and a white light shot out of his wand and made the figure go away.

Once the figure had gone, Harry's body flopped over and his head fell into Charlotte's lap, he must of fainted. The eerie mood disappeared and the trio were looking at each other in shock and confusement.

Charlotte played with Harry's hair and waited for him to wake up, Remus gave them chocolate and told them to eat it as it would make them feel better. Lottie nibbled a little and immediately felt warm and calm.

Soon enough, Harry had become conscious and he sat up looking confused. Hermione began bugging him with questions and Charlotte gave her a look as Harry winced slightly.

Harry let out a small "thanks" as Remus gave him some chocolate, he ate a bit and then asked.

"What was that thing?"

Remus sighed and explained.

"A Dementor, one of the guards at Azkaban. It's gone now."

Harry nodded and Hermione announced.

"It was searching the train, Harry. Searching for Sirius Black."

A look came over Harry and he tensed, causing Charlotte to immediately rub his back for some comfort, his body instantly un-tensed and Remus stared at the two, feeling a pang in his heart as they reminded him of Lily and James.

There was a bit of silence before Remus announced quickly as he swallowed the burning ball in his throat.

"I need to have a word with the driver, excuse me."

He left the compartment and Harry asked a question.

"What happened to me?"

The three of them exchanged looks and Ron replied.

"Well, you sort of went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something."

Harry slumped in the seat and asked again.

"And did any of you.. you know, pass out?"

They shook their heads and Ron responded.

"No, I felt weird. Like I'd never be cheerful again."

Hermione then added.

"I was trembling, it was cold. Then Professor Lupin made it disappear."

Charlotte was too busy zoning out and looking unfocused to notice that they were looking at her, waiting for her to speak. Harry softly nudged her arm and it made her jump out of her skin, Lottie shook away the cold feeling and looked to the trio. She then cleared her throat and spoke.

"Oh, um, yeah, I felt cold and scared."

They looked at her with a look as if they were worried for her, but she just lightly smiled. She zoned out again just before she heard Harry saying that he thought someone had screamed.