•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

Morning came and Hermione and Charlotte were ready for the day, they had a free period, so Charlotte decided that she would go to the Hospital Wing and visit Neville before going to meet Harry and Oliver. Hermione walked with her until she went to the library.

Charlotte entered the Hospital Wing and saw Madam Pomfrey fussing over Neville, she walked to his bed and he noticed her before greeting.

"Hello, big sister."

Charlotte smiled and replied.

"Hiya, little brother. Are you feeling okay now?"

Neville nodded and replied.

"Yeah, I'm feeling fine now, my arm is fully healed and Madam Pomfrey said I'd be free to go later."

Charlotte smiled again and pulled out his Remembrall out of her pocket, his eyes widened and he smiled brightly. She passed it to him and he admired it in his hand, he looked back at Charlotte and thanked her gratefully.

"Thank you so much, Lottie. Where did you find it?"

Charlotte smiled and began to tell him how she got it, he smiled brightly and stated.

"That's awesome! Congratulations on getting on the team. I hate Malfoy so much, I'm glad he didn't smash it."

Charlotte chuckled and replied.

"Yeah, same. I wish I could stay longer, but Oliver Wood is going to teach Harry and I Quidditch, even though I know everything about it."

Neville nodded and Charlotte leaned down to give him a hug, they pulled away and said their goodbyes for the time being.

Charlotte skipped out of the room and met Harry and Oliver at the entrance of the common room, they then walked to the courtyard.

Charlotte offered to help carry the trunk, but the boys insisted that they did it. Oliver announced as they placed the trunk on the grass.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand, each team has seven players. three Chasers, you're one of them, Lottie, two Beaters, one Keeper, and a Seeker. That's you, Harry. There are also three types of balls."

He unlocked the trunk and picked up the Quaffle, he spoke mainly to Harry as Charlotte knew what it did.

"This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?"

Oliver throws the Quaffle lightly to Harry and Harry catches it and throws it back. He nodded and asked.

"I think so, but what are those?"

He points down to the Bludgers that were squirming as they were tied down. Oliver grabs two bats and hands them to Harry and Charlotte as he speaks.

"You better take this."

He unleashed one of the squirming Bludgers and it shoots up into the air. Suddenly, it began zooming towards them, Oliver uttered.

"Careful now, it's coming back."

Harry hits the Bludger quite far and it comes flying back to Charlotte, she swings her bat backward and then forward and hit the Bludger really far into the air, it flew over the statue and Oliver chuckled and states.

"You'd both make great Beaters."

Charlotte was about to reply when the Bludger comes flying towards Oliver, it hits him in the stomach as he clutches it and puts it back in the box. Charlotte quickly ties it down. Oliver nods as a thanks and he stands up breathlessly, he muttered.

"Bludgers, nasty little buggers."

Charlotte giggled and she swore that she saw Harry glare at Oliver.

Oliver bends down and opens a little box with the Hogwarts emblem on it, he pulls out a gold shiny ball with wings. Oliver explains again.

"The ball I need you to worry about, Harry, is this, this is a Snitch. If you catch this, the game would stop and we would win the game, that is if we are ahead with the scores.

Oliver passes it to Harry and he gazed down at in awe and mumbles.

"I like this ball."

Charlotte chuckled and Oliver continues.

"Ah, you like it now, just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see."

Harry tosses it around and passes it back to Olivier, the Snitch's wings spread out and it buzzes, suddenly flying up in the air and Oliver looks around to try and find it, but Harry and Charlotte find it immediately. Harry gasps out.

"Woah."

Charlotte laughs and replies.

"Woah, indeed."

Harry looks away from the Snitch and locks eyes with her, Charlotte smiles at him and he shyly smiles back with a tint of red forming in his cheeks. Harry clasps the Snitch around his hand and gives it back to Oliver as he puts it inside the little box thingy.

Suddenly, the bell rings and Charlotte remembers that they have Charms. Oliver dismisses them and Harry grabs Lottie's hand and suddenly runs off.

Charlotte follows him and they get to the Charms classroom, meeting Hermione and Ron there and they pass them their bags. Lottie thanks Hermione and sees her staring at the intertwined hands, she smirks and Charlotte immediately lets go of Harry's hand, making him look sad, but she ignored it as they entered the class.

Neville was paired up with Charlotte, Harry with Seamus and Hermione with Ron, much to their dismay. They all look towards Professor Flitwick who is standing on a big pile of books because he is quite short. He does the register and squeaks and nearly falls off the books as he gets to Harry's name.

Flitwick finally starts the teaching.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?"

The students nod their heads and Hermione raises her feather, Flitwick continued.

"Good, now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement, the swish and flick, good, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa, off you go then."

The class begin to try it out and Neville goes first and says the spell.

"Wingardium Leviosaaaa."

The feather stays flat on the table and Neville sighs and tries again, he fails the second time and tries for the third time, but is interrupted by Ron and Hermione arguing.

"Stop, stop, stop, you're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong, it's Leviosa, not Leviosar."

Ron gave her an incredulous look and stated frustratingly.

"You do it then if you're so clever, go on, go on."

Charlotte looks at Hermione as she straightens her posture and says the spell.

"Wingardium Leviosa."

She smiles as the feather begins to float, controlling it with her wand  Charlotte smiled brightly and clapped, proud of her. Flitwick noticed Hermione's feather and announced.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Miss Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!"

The class begins to clap and Ron slouches in his seat with a frown on his face. Charlotte goes to try and do it, but is instead interrupted by a massive bang, making her jump and look at the person who is responsible for it.

She let out a chuckle as Seamus is covered in soot and Harry's face is slightly covered in soot also, Harry cleared his throat and announced.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, professor."

For some reason, Charlotte bursts into laughter, not noticing that Harry was staring at her.