•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

Harry and Charlotte are currently on their way trying to find Cedric so they can tell him what the first task is. As they were walking, students often walked past them, showing off a badge that someone had made, all of the badges had said "Cedric rules, Potter sucks" every time they walked by.

They just ignored them completely and Charlotte had to use a spell on some students as they were blocking their way and was not letting them go through.

She made them fall over and held in a laugh as they all looked confused. Harry quietly thanked her and they finally found Cedric, he was sat on a bench with some of his friends and when they approached, Cedric stared at Charlotte and his friends nudged him and showed their badges as Harry asked.

"Can I have a word?"

Cedric nodded and they walked away with him, they then stopped and Harry broke the news.

"Dragons, that's the first task. They've got one for each of us."

Cedric's eyes widened and he replied in shock.

"Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they...?"

He trailed off and Harry nodded, Cedric sighed and looked to his friends who were faffing around, he then looked at Harry and stated.

"Right, listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them."

Harry waved his hand and responded.

"Don't worry about it."

Cedric nodded and Harry and Charlotte went to leave when Cedric asked.

"Wait, c-can I speak to you, Charlotte?"

Lottie's mouth dropped and she looked to Harry to see him glaring at Cedric, she got over her shock and nodded. Harry sighed and walked away and Charlotte stood opposite Cedric as he nervously asked.

"Erm, I-I was wondering if we could maybe hangout tonight? J-Just you and I."

A light blush dusted her cheeks and she ignored Cedric's friends as they were wolf whistling and shouting inappropriate words at Cedric. She cleared her throat and replied.

"Y-Yeah, that'd be great."

Cedric then smiled brightly and said to meet him at the black lake before curfew and to dress casual. Charlotte nodded and was going to walk off when she heard a commotion coming from across the courtyard. They looked over just in time to see Moody turn Draco into a ferret. Cedric, his friends and Lottie ran over to watch it.

Charlotte bursted out laughing as Moody shoved the ferret down one of Draco's goons' trousers. The fun was soon over, however, as McGonagall came over and told off Moody. She shot a spell at the ferret and it transformed back into Draco, his hair was messy and his face was red from embarrassment. Everyone watched as Draco ran away yelling something about his father hearing about this, which made Lottie snicker.

Charlotte told Hermione about the hangout her and Cedric were having tonight, Mione freaked out and was making Lottie wear some casual clothes because she said "It's obviously a date, you need to look good."

So here Charlotte is, getting clothes thrown at her as she was trying them on and showing it to Hermione. They had literally gone through her whole wardrobe when, finally, Hermione picked the best one. Charlotte tried it on and walked out to show her. Mione's mouth dropped and she began complimenting her

"Holy moly, wow. Cedric is one lucky human being, you look perfect!"

She then styled Charlotte's hair, applied makeup on her face and sprayed some perfume on her. Once she was finished, Lottie looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.