•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

It is now the morning and Bill and Fleur are getting married today, they all woke up early so they could decorate the place and such. Ginny and Charlotte helped Molly cook a load of food and now Charlotte was with Fleur meeting her family.

There was going to be a lot of guests today, most of them will be Fleur and Charlotte's family.

Lottie was still dressed in her pajamas as Fleur wanted to get ready with her. She held Lottie's hand as she dragged her towards her family. She spoke to them eagerly.

"Mama, Papa, Gabrielle, this is Charlotte Weasley, she's Bill's sister, she's also my Maid of Honour.

Charlotte smiled lightly at them and they smiled back, the woman, Charlotte guessed to be her mum, spoke to her in broken English.

"It is very nice to meet you, Charlotte, you are very beautiful.

Charlotte politely responded back to her.

"Thank you, Madam, it is great to meet you."

The woman waved her hands around and replied.

"Oh, no, please call me Apolline, you are family."

Charlotte nodded and turned to Fleur's dad, he lightly smiled and gruffly spoke.

"It is nice to meet you, indeed, please, call me Monsieur."

Charlotte nodded again and smiled politely, Fleur's little sister smiled at her and excitedly stated.

"You are very pretty, Charlotte, I remember you from the Tri-Wizard Tournament."

Lottie smiled again and responded to her.

"Thank you, Gabrielle, you are very pretty as well, I remember you too, your gymnastics are amazing, maybe you could teach me?"

She nodded enthusiastically and Charlotte chuckled at her excitement, Fleur smiled and spoke some more french to her family before grabbing Lottie's hand and Gabrielle's and walking off, she led them to a room and showed them their dresses.

Charlotte's eyes widened at the sight of it, she looked at Fleur in shock and expressed her opinion.

"This dress is amazing, Fleur, are you sure I can wear it?"

Fleur giggled and clapped her hands excitedly, she then responded.

"Of course you can wear it, you're my maid of honour, you need to look ravishing for Harry."

Charlotte shook her head and smiled, she then thanked her and Hermione and Ginny joined them. The girls then all began to get ready, they did each others hair and makeup, taking turns and giggling about gossip and such. They got dressed into their dresses and helped zip each other up, when Hermione got to Charlotte, she smirked evilly and muttered.

"Why don't you go ask Harry to zip you up? I bet he'd love that."

The girls giggled and Charlotte remembered how Ginny was jealous, but they had a discussion and she met a Muggle boy who was at the orphanage Lottie had visited last year. They're so cute together, his name is Aaron, he's 16 and is quite a rebel, but sweet also.

Anywho, Charlotte agreed with Hermione's idea, she looked at her outfit and knew it'd drive Harry crazy.