•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17

Harry's stomach dropped and he grabbed Ron before he fell to the floor, they were both in shock.

Why Charlotte?

They immediately confronted Lockhart and forced him to show them where the entrance to the chamber was.

He led them to the girls bathroom and Harry thought to himself in frustration.

Are you serious? It was here the whole fricking time?!

Myrtle tried flirting with Harry, but he just shut her down and asked how she died. She ended up telling them, but then flew away in a mood.

Harry spoke Parsletounge to the sink and the snake around the tap began to move, he stood back and watched as the sinks departed until there was a massive hole left. They both pushed Lockhart down because he tried to escape, they then followed him down afterwards.

As Harry and Ron were doing that, Charlotte woke up as she could feel her body become un-tense, she slowly opened her eyes and blinked several times as they were blurry. The sight she was seeing was weird, but she guessed that she was the Chamber of Secrets.

Charlotte sighed and sat up, groaning as her back felt wet, she looked around for the boy, but couldn't find him. That was until a throat was cleared behind her. Lottie stood up and spun around, the same boy was standing there with a smirk on his face, Charlotte announced.

"You must be Tom Riddle."

The boy nodded and replied.

"I am indeed, it's quite brave that you switched place with your sister. Now I don't feel as wrong to do what I'm about to do, she looks too innocent."

Her eyebrows furrowed and she asked.

"And what will you do to me?"

Tom's smirk grew and he pointed his wand at her, Charlotte's eyes widened and she backed up slightly, feeling her wand in her shirt and pulled it out. Tom looked shook, but covered it up as he spoke before she had the chance to blink.

"Crucio!"

The spell hit Charlotte and a strong pain loomed over her, she screamed and fell to the floor in agony, she tried to get up, but he casted the same spell again, and again, and again.

Lottie gritted her teeth and shakily stood up, Tom's eyes widened, but before he held up his wand, she exclaimed.

"Furnunculus!"

The spell hit Tom and hot boils erupted on his face and he groaned and yelled out.

"You bitch! Crucio!"

Charlotte felt immense pain again and her knees buckled, she breathed heavily and tears began falling down her cheeks. A wave of hot pain erupted on her stomach and she placed her hand there and pulled away to find a blood coated hand.

Lottie whimpered and looked up at Tom, he had this sick twisted smirk plastered on that handsome face of his.

Charlotte's hand shakily grasped her wand, but she didn't have the energy to raise it. Tom cocked his head to the side and raised his wand. He stated coldly, which made her shiver in fear.

"Goodnight, Charlotte."

Her eyes widened and before she knew it, a white spark headed towards her, blinding her until everything went black. Her body went limp and her head hit the cold wet ground, she didn't hear Tom's evil laugh as he stared at her, waiting for someone to come rescue the poor girl.