•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21

Harry, Ginny and the rest of the students got their house robes on and Ron, Hermione and Charlotte made their way outside the great hall where the Order, the Weasley's, Mabel and an unfamiliar group was standing.

Charlotte's heeled boots clicked against the concrete floor and it made the large group look at them. Lottie saw her mum and dad's eyes light up and they immediately began running towards them. Charlotte crashed into Molly and Ron crashed into Arthur, they hugged tightly and Molly was crying. Lottie rubbed her back and reassured her that she was fine.

Molly reluctantly let her daughter go and Arthur hugged his daughter next, he squeezed her back and was also crying. Charlotte teared up a little thinking of Elizabeth and they got out of the hug.

Charlotte then ran towards Fred and George and they engulfed her and Ron into a big hug, they mumbled words about how they had missed them and then Bill and Charlie were next. The two squeezed their little sister quite hard and was glad to see that she's okay, Charlie more as Bill had already seen Charlotte.

But then Remus was the next one to give Charlotte a hug, she smiled softly and rubbed his back, when they finished, Lottie looked at Mabel and she looked at her stomach. Before Charlotte could say something, she asked worriedly.

"Where's the bump? Where's the baby?"

Charlotte pursed her lips as this set her family off, Molly was looking at her first daughter with wide eyes and exclaimed.

"What baby?! Charlotte Molly Weasley! Please tell me that you did not get pregnant!"

Charlotte awkwardly smiled and knew she had to explain it all, so she did.

"Mum, I'm sorry, but I did get pregnant. Don't worry, she's fine, when we had gotten kidnapped and took to Malfoy Manor, we were about to apparate, and when we did, Bellatrix threw a knife and it went into my stomach as we landed. I went unconscious and Fleur did a C-section, and Fawkes healed me and my baby, but because the baby was premature, she had to go to St Mungo's to get the health and stuff she needed."

As Charlotte finished, Molly got happy and she asked excitedly.

"She? It's a girl?"

Lottie nodded with a massive smile on her face and spoke before her mum did.

"And before you ask what her name is, I named her, Elizabeth Molly Weasley, we'll be able to see her after the war."

Molly cupped her hands over her mouth and she hugged her daughter again. Charlotte let out a laugh as she was bombarded with "congratulations" Lottie smiled widely as Tonks also dropped a bombshell that she has had a baby too, it was even better when Remus wanted Harry and Charlotte to be the godparents.

Charlotte finally greeted Mabel and she introduced the unfamiliar people to them

"This is the Mikaelson's, the Salvatore's, Davina Claire, Marcel Gerard, Hayley Marshall, Elena Gilbert, Jeremy Gilbert, Katherine Pierce, Kai Parker, Caroline Forbes, Enzo St. John and Bonnie Bennett." (A/N: Put in the comments on who else I didn't mention, I don't watch much of TVD and TO)

Charlotte smiled lightly and greeted them, they greeted her back and it soon got serious as they heard Harry announce in the hall.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster."

Kingsley used his magic to open the door and the group walked into the hall. Charlotte smirked at Snape's face and heard the gasps of the students, Harry exclaimed in anger.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood, tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you look him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him, tell them!"

Snape suddenly got out his wand and pointed it at Harry, but what was more sudden, was that Minnie stepped in front of Harry and pointed her wand at Snape. Snape faltered, but kept his stance, the others raised their wands, just in case this got messy.

Minnie fired the first spell and Snape defended himself, Minnie then fired again, and again, and again. Snape deflected the next spell and hit the two people who were stood behind him, knocking them out, he swished his wand and flew out of the castle and breaking the window. Minnie shouted out a "coward!" as he disappeared.

When he was gone, everyone began cheering and Minnie lit the candles so it was a bit brighter, Harry took off his robe, but Charlotte noticed that he started to stumble a little. Her eyes widened and she ran forwards as he fell to the ground.

A girl started screaming a blood curdling scream and Harry went to go over to her, but froze when a voice invaded everyone's mind, it was like a dark whisper. Lottie knew it was Voldemort.

"I know that many of you will want to fight, some of you may even think that to fight is wise, but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed, give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched, give me Harry Potter.. and you will be rewarded, you have one hour."

The voice stopped and the pain lessened, Charlotte looked at Harry to find everyone staring at him. Pansy suddenly exclaimed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Someone grab him."

Charlotte immediately stood in front of Harry and glared at Pansy, Blaise lowered Pansy's hand as she was pointing her wand at Harry. Soon, everyone began standing with Harry and Lottie smiled lightly, she then held in a laugh when Filch began running and speaking.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!"

The students parted and let him come through, he clutched Mrs Norris and Minnie responded sassily.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot."

Filch paused and looked around at everyone before awkwardly apologising.

"Oh, sorry, ma'am."

Minnie then stated.

"As it happens, Mr Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please, to lead the students who do not want to fight against You-Know-Who, from the hall."

Filch asked as Mrs Norris hissed Charlotte.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?"

Minnie replied savagely.

"The dungeons would do."

Everyone began clapping and the people who did not want to fight against Voldyshit, reluctantly followed Filch, but Charlotte quickly asked Blaise.

"Where's Draco?"

He shrugged and she sighed. He stood behind Charlotte and she caught Pansy's eyes and mockingly waved whilst mouthing a "bitch". (A/N: Yes, like the Gif in the media.)

Pansy rolled her eyes and stomped off, Charlotte let out a small laugh and stood with Neville as Harry and Minnie were talking. When they were done, Harry began walking back to Lottie when Minnie stopped him.

"Potter."

He stopped and looked to Minnie, she smiled and articulated.

"It's good to see you."

Harry smiled and said it back.

"It's good to see you, Professor."

He then turned to Neville and asked him to hold down the fort before Ron, Hermione and Charlotte followed him out of the hall.