•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

Harry and Charlotte had met up with Hermione and Ron after the lesson had ended and as they were walking back to their common room, Sir Nicholas and another ghost had floated past them. Nick announced eagerly to the ghost.

"Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker and Charlotte Weasley's the 3rd Chaser! I always knew they'd do well."

The other ghost gasped and continued to gossip with Nick. Harry and Charlotte had already told Ron and Hermione the news and Ron couldn't believe it. He walked besides Harry as he stated in disbelief.

"Seeker? Chaser? But first years never make their house teams! You two must be the youngest Quidditch players in-"

Harry interrupted him.

"A century, according to Professor McGonagall."

Ron was going to speak again when Fred and George each walked next Charlotte, they slung their arms around her shoulders and Fred spoke first.

"Hey! Well done, Lottie, Harry. Wood's just told us!"

Ron told Harry.

"Fred and George are on the team too, they're beaters."

George ruffled Charlotte's hair and added on.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

Fred added straight after.

"Brutal, but no one's died in years, someone will vanish occasionally."

Just like Ron and Charlotte do, they always finish each others sentences. George ended the conversation.

"But they'll turn up in a month or two. Don't worry Charlotte, you're a natural."

They each playfully kissed her on the cheek (A/N: Do not say "sweet home alabama" it's very annoying.) and walked away as Lee had called for them. Harry stated worriedly.

"But I've never even played Quidditch, what if I make a fool of myself?"

Charlotte goes to reassure him, but she's cut off by Hermione.

"You won't make a fool of yourself, it's in your blood."

Harry looks confused as they follow her, soon coming up to a trophy case, she points at one of the plaque's and Ron gasps and exclaims.

"Whoa! Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too."

The plaque read James Potter: Seeker (A/N: I'm aware that he's a different position in the books, get over it.)

Harry stutters out a reply with a sad look on his face.

"I-I didn't know."

Charlotte rubs his back as he stares at the plaque in awe, he looks at her with a sad smile and walks away as they head to the stair case that leads them to their common room. Hermione walks I front and Ron, Harry and Charlotte were behind. Ron states with a low voice.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky, she knows more about you than you do."

Charlotte laughs quietly and Harry replies.

"Who doesn't?"

They walk onto the staircase, but it shudders and puts them off balance. They grip the railings and steady themselves, Hermione gasps as the rest of them freaks out.

Hermione balances herself and states.

"The staircases change, remember?"

The staircase goes past the common room and ends up at a different place. They all rush off before it moves again, they were walking down a corridor and it felt spooky. Harry asked.