•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18

The four went downstairs and sat at the table, thinking over what Ollivander had said, and then Hermione had a bright idea. She pulled out two hairs from a jar and gave Charlotte one, Lottie smirked at the idea and they told Ron and Harry. Ron asked curiously.

"Are you sure that's theirs?"

Charlotte nodded whilst Hermione let out a "positive". Harry cleared his throat and announced.

"Well, you two go do your thing and we'll meet you outside."

Hermione and Charlotte nodded and went to a room to get ready. They already had some Polyjuice Potion, so they just slipped the hairs into the cups and said a brief "bottoms up" as they clinked the cups together and took a big gob full.

They both gagged and within minutes, they were turning into Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy. (A/N: If you're wondering how Charlotte got a strand of Narcissa's hair, she got it when Draco was hugging her.)

They looked into their mirrors and Charlotte snickered at Hermione as she looked annoyed, the two inished getting ready and linked arms before exiting the cottage and meeting the boys.

Harry was his normal self and Ron was quite unrecognisable with all the facial hair, it was quite hard to walk in sand in heels but they made it to the boys.

Griphook appeared behind them and Hermione let out an unamused "well?" And Charlotte added on.

"How do we look?"

Ron answered back.

"Hideous."

Charlotte slapped him around the head and scolded him.

"Oi, I think I look quite good, Narcissa is quite fashionable."

She swayed the dress side to side and grinned cheekily, Harry smiled, but spoke to Griphook as he had the sword in his hand.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, Alright, Griphook?"

Hermione got the sword and put it in the bag, they then stood in a circle and held hands, Griphook hobbled towards them and Harry stated.

"We're relying on you, Griphook, if you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword is yours."

He didn't answer and instead just placed his hand on top of Charlotte's, and within seconds, they were apparating to an empty alley.

Hermione and Charlotte linked arms again and began to walk slowly, their heels were clicking against the cobblestone and a man called out to them.

"Madam Lestrange, Madam Malfoy."

Charlotte held a stoic face and nodded sharply to the man whilst Hermione dumbly responded with a "good morning". Lottie mentally face palmed and they heard Griphook complaining under the Invisibility Cloak.

"Good morning"? "Good morning"? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl."

Ron got protective of his girl and defended her.

"Hey, easy."

Griphook glares at Ron and hisses at him.

"She gives us away, we might as we use that sword to slit our own throats, understand?"

Hermione sighed and spoke up.

"No, he's right, I was being stupid."

Charlotte rubbed her arm in comfort and Harry and Griphook got under the cloak, they then all walked to Gringotts. As they entered, Hermione took a deep breath and the two began to walk forward, Lottie had to hold in a laugh as Hermione kept stumbling as she's not used to heels.