•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

Charlotte has been owling Harry all summer, but she hasn't actually seen him since last year. Fleur and Bill are getting married in a couple of days and Lottie cannot wait.

However, Molly and Ginny don't seem to like Fleur, but Charlotte loves her to bits and can't wait for the blonde to be her sister-in-law, they have a lot in common and Charlotte is so happy for Bill to marry such a wonderful and beautiful woman.

Remus and Tonks got married during the summer, it was a bit quick, but at least Remus is happy. Lottie just hopes Sirius is happy for him too.

Charlotte didn't sleep at the Burrow last night as Hermione wanted her to sleepover at hers, Mione told her that she would have to obliviate her parents as a war is coming and she doesn't want them to get hurt, she also wanted Charlotte to be there for her as well. But, the more it got closer to obliviating them, the more she got nervous.

Lottie is currently sat on Hermione's bed, listening to her as she reads the Daily Prophet, apparently there is more Death Eaters then they realized and that it will be an eventful year.

Ron, Harry, Hermione and Charlotte are not going to do their seventh year as they will be out hunting and destroying Horcruxes. Everyone else is going back and Lottie nervous for them as it's gonna be darker and more dangerous.

Hermione looked at Charlotte nervously as her mum called for them.

"Hermione, tea's ready, darling, you too, Charlotte."

Charlotte took the newspaper out of Hermione's hands and glanced at what else she was reading, there has been another Muggle family killed by Death Eaters. Lottie sighed and placed it on the bed, she then got up and stood in front of Mione. Lottie stated reassuringly.

"It's going to be okay, Mione, they'll be safe away from this war, where are you sending them?"

Hermione responded as she held Lottie's hand.

"Australia."

Charlotte nodded briefly and led Hermione downstairs to the living room. Hermione's mum and dad were sitting on the sofa, facing the TV and Lottie squeezed her hand softly before letting it go, Mione breathed in deeply and let it out slowly, she then reluctantly grabbed her wand and raised it. Charlotte placed her hand on her shoulder and rubbed it gently and watched watched as Hermione muttered out the words that she has been dreading to say.

"Obliviate."

The girls watched as little Hermione Granger faded away from the picture frames, some ended up being empty and some just had her parents in them. Hermione wiped away her tears and grabbed their bags before leaving the house. Charlotte swung her bag on ner shoulder and they got to the end of the driveway when Hermione paused and looked back at her house one last time.

She sighed deeply and Charlotte held out her hand, Mione turned to her best friend and held onto it, they then began walking away from the house.

They then apparated to the Burrow, but it wasn't as tall and large like before, it was now just a simple looking bungalow house. After the death eaters burnt it down last year, they spent most of the summer rebuilding it, even had help from Narcissa, who has now gone back to the Malfoy Manor.

When Hermione and Charlotte arrived at the Burrow, it was nearly dark and they had supper before heading to Harry's for this mission, nearly all of the Order were here and some of them stayed back with Molly. Now, Charlotte is not actually a part of this mission, she's only going along because she pestered her mum that she needed to see Harry. But when they do this mission, Charlotte is to apparate back home and wait for them all to get back.