•𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Charlotte are sat at the Gryffindor table for breakfast. Ron is eating like a pig and they all looked at him in disgust. Hermione asks Ron impatiently.

"Do you ever stop eating?"

He looked up from the leaflet he was reading and responded with a mouth full of food.

"What? I'm hungry."

Charlotte just shook her head at him and she spotted Harry awkwardly walking up to them. They looked at him as he asks.

"Can I join you?"

They went to nod when they heard a commotion going on in the background, they looked to see what it was and saw Umbridge and Minnie arguing. Charlotte let out a laugh and teased loudly.

"Ooh, cat vs toad. Let's see who wins."

Ron snorted and everyone made their way over to see what the two professor's were arguing about. Once they got there, they watched as the adults argued back and forth. Umbridge spoke up after looking quite offended.

"Pardon me, Professor. But what exactly are you insinuating?"

Minnie replied.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices."

Everyone else has joined the group in watching the drama, Umbitch responded in that sickly sweet voice of hers.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authorities in my own classroom, Minerva."

Minnie replied calmly.

"Not at all, Dolores. Merely your medieval methods."

Fred and George tapped Charlotte on her shoulder and she raised the popcorn box. Hermione looked at her and asked in confusion.

"Where did you get that from?"

She wiggled her fingers and replied.

"MaGiC."

Hermione playfully rolled her eyes and they continued on watching as Umbridge spoke to Minnie.

"I'm sorry, but to question my practices, is to question the Ministry. And by extension, the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for, is disloyalty."

Minnie stepped down some steps and asked in disbelief.

"Disloyalty?"

Umbridge then turned to the crowd and announced.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared, Cornelius will want to take immediate action."

Charlotte scoffed and rolled her eyes, when Umbridge walked off, Lottie mocked her loudly.

"Oh, Ministry this, Ministry that. Cornelius this, Cornelius that. It's like she has a crush on him or something with the amount of times she's mentioned it."

Fred and George snickered and high-fived her, they all dispersed after hanging out for a bit.

Over the course of 2 days, Umbridge has gone mental! She's had decrees hung up, walked around the school as if she owns the place, she's even put an 8 inch distance rule between the girls and boys.

To make it even worse, she's beginning to interview the teachers. Take Snape for one of the example's.