•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

Ron and Charlotte decided to stay in the Common Room, one because Lottie got her period and had painful cramps and two because Ron wanted have some "twin time".

So, right now, Ron and Charlotte are sat on a long sofa in front of the fire with blankets, tea and chocolate frogs, reminiscing about the memories they made when they were little. Charlotte was speaking about one of the memories.

"Remember when we were one and we both did some accidental magic? We ended up sticking the furniture to the ceiling and gave mum and dad a right heart attack."

Ron chuckled and rubbed her back as she leant her head on his shoulder, she clutched the hot water bottle to her stomach as a wave of pain came over her, Ron added.

"Remember when we were three and Fred and George turned my teddy bear into some spiders? I freaked out and had nightmares, so I climbed into your bed and we fell asleep. I was traumatized and wouldn't let go of you."

Charlotte giggled and nodded her head as she replied.

"Yeah, you're still terrified of spiders to this day, you wouldn't talk to Fred and George for about four days until mum made them apologize to you."

Ron smiled and sipped his tea, and for the rest of the night they laughed, smiled and ended up falling asleep on the sofa. They were so tired that they didn't notice Harry come in and cover them more with a blanket.

Hermione was cat-free and was allowed to leave the hospital wing for good. As it turned out, Harry got sucked into the diary and found out that it was Hagrid who opened the Chamber 50 years ago, but Charlotte didn't believe it. There's no way, Hagrid is too nice to open it.

The four of them were walking through the Hogwarts grounds, just minding their own business. Hermione was saying how she couldn't believe that Hagrid did it. Ron replied to her.

"We don't even know this Riddle person, he sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me."

Lottie soundlessly agreed with it and Harry responded with his own opinion.

"The monster had killed someone, Ron. What would any of us done?"

Charlotte sighed and replied to him.

"Look, Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go ask him about it?"

Ron snorted and responded sarcastically.

"That'd be a cheerful visit. "Hello, Hagrid, tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?"

A voice behind made tnem freeze up.

"Mad an' hairy? Wouldn't be talkin' about me, now would yeh?"

They turned around to see Hagrid smiling down at them, they exchanged awkward looks and exclaimed in unison.

"No!"

Hagrid chuckled and Harry pointed to a bottle Hagrid was carrying, he asked.

"What's that you've got, Hagrid?"

Hagrid lifts the bottle up and explains as to what it is.

"Flesh-Eatin' Slug Repellent, Fer the Mandrakes, yeh know. Accordin' to Professor Sprout, they still got a bit o' growin' up ter do, but once their acne clears up, we'll be able to chop 'em up, stew 'em, an' get those people in the hospital un-Petrified. 'Til then, you four best watch yerselves, alright?"

It was quite hard to understand due to his thick accent, but nonetheless, they nodded at him. Hagrid patted Charlotte's head and then walked off. They too went to walk off, but a frantic Neville came running up to them. He spoke out of breath.