𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚

September 25th 2005

It's Harry and Charlotte's 5 year anniversary today and he's surprised her to a dinner at an expensive restaurant. They're both dressed up nicely and Molly and Arthur  parents are babysitting Elizabeth, James and Sirius.

They held hands as they entered the restaurant and stopped at the receptionist smiled and greeted them. Harry spoke up.

"Reservation for Potter."

The receptionist looked on her clipboard before nodding and leading us to a candle lit table. Harry pulled Charlotte's chair out like a gentleman and she thanked him, he then sat on his chair and they looked through the menu and ordered what they wanted.

Charlotte got the carbonara and red wine and Harry got the steak and white wine. As they waited for their food, they reminisced about their years at Hogwarts, Harry went first.

"Remember in our first year and it was after Neville had fallen and lost his Remembrall? We ended up chasing Draco and McGonagall caught us, we thought we were going to be in trouble, but we instead got put on the Quidditch team."

Charlotte let out a laugh at the memory and shook her head.

"We were so young and stupid."

Harry nodded and smiled, Lottie went next.

"I remember the time where we were in our third year and you couldn't got to Hogsmeade. I said that I couldn't find my slip, so I stayed at Hogwarts with you. Yeah, the slip was in my back pocket."

Harry's eyes widened and he let out a "what?" Charlotte nodded and added on.

"Yeah, when I saw that Minnie wouldn't sign your slip, I felt bad, so I hid my slip in my back pocket and said that I couldn't find it."

He shook his head and let out a laugh of disbelief, he was about to talk, when the food arrived. They thanked the waitress and tucked into the food.

After they finished, they ordered dessert and continued to reminisce. Harry spoke.

"It literally took us 6 years to finally confess and go out, even though people thought we were already going out years before."

Charlotte laughed and added on.

"That was probably because we acted too lovey dovey."

Harry nodded and smiled, the desserts came and they ate them. For some reason, the calm tension that they shared, turned more.. intense.

The two hurried up and Harry was eager to get home, they payed and Harry grabbed Charlotte's hand, he eagerly dragged her home, and as soon as the door shut, a relaxing night turned into a wild one. (A/N: If you read the time differences at the top, you'd know that there are some gaps. It's not like they shag everyday.)