•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24

They followed Harry whilst taking out Death Eaters in their way, Hermione and Charlotte were about to run forward when Harry and Ron held them back, just in time for a blue spark to come flying past them. Harry knocked out the man and they were on their way again.

When they entered the courtyard, it was in bits, debris, people and blood was littering the floor and things were on fire, a massive troll was swinging an axe around, and it spotted the quartet, making them immediately run behind something metal to avoid getting hit. When its back was turned, they ran the other way, but stopped when an army of acromantula's chased after them. Ron squeaked in fright and they ran under the trolls legs.

Thankfully, the four made it to the other side, but suddenly found someone laying on the ground with a person hovering over them, Hermione screamed out a "no!", and the person turned its head, they could now see who was on the ground and Charlotte's heart dropped, there was Lavender, dead on the ground as Fenrir had took a huge bite out of her neck. Hermione used her wand to stun Fenrir and he went flying.

Unfortunately, they couldn't do anything to save her, so they started to run, but another troll tried to stop them, he slammed his bat down and the walls came crumbling down. Charlotte smiled a little as she saw Grawpy absolutely demolish the troll for trying to kill the quartet.

They made it to the start of the bridge when halted to a stop, a bunch of Dementors came zooming towards them, but before they could do anything, Aberforth used his very powerful Patronus to make them go away. The four turned to Aberforth and he nodded his head, which made them continue to run to where they needed to be. (A/N: I would just like to verify that it was indeed Aberforth. Some of you were bashing me and saying that it was Dean and Seamus, but I watched the scene 6 bloody times and it was clearly Aberforth. Don't try to correct me, I'm the author, not you. Your comment will be deleted, like the others were.)

Harry lead the others to the boat docks and they crouched near the building that was next to it, they could hear both Voldemort and Snape.

Harry and Charlotte were at the front, and Ron and Hermione were behind a little. They watched through the blurred glass, listening in as Snape stated.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand in the last few hours alone."

Voldemort slowly walked towards him and responded.

"No, no, I am extraordinary, but the wand resists me."

Snape tried to reassure him.

"There is no wand more powerful, Ollivander himself has said it, tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you, I am sure of it."

Charlotte winced slightly and mentally scolded Snape, he continued.

"It answers to you.. and you only, my Lord?"

Voldemort was quiet for a little before replying.

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus, surely you must know, where does its true loyalty lie?"

Snape answered calmly.

"With you, of course, my Lord."

Charlotte could see Snape's back to them and she had a really bad feeling as to what was going to happen, Voldemort stated quietly.

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the Wizard who killed its last owner, you killed Dumbledore, Severus, whilst you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine, you've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live forever."

Lottie's face went pale and she knew that Snape was gonna die, she tried to get up, but Harry held her down. Charlotte looked at him and went to snap, but it was too late, Voldemort ordered Nagini and they jumped as Snape's body hit the glass window.

Charlotte covered her mouth as he kept being attacked by the snake and tears fell down her face. Even though Snape was a spy and was practically a dick to everyone, he doesn't deserve to die, Charlotte also had a soft spot for him.

Snape's gasps and groans made her heart hurt and she got out of Harry's grip, she ran into the room, but Voldemort had gone.

Charlotte immediately rushed to Snape and saw that he was crying, she held her hands to his neck to try and stop the bleeding, but there was too much blood. The others had come in and Harry hastily crouched next to Lottie. She didn't care that her hands were covered in blood, but Snape looked at her and muttered out.

"Take them."

His hand weakly gestured to his tears and he sobbed out.

"Take them, please."

Charlotte looked to Harry and he turned to Hermione before ordering.

"Give me something, quickly, a flask, anything."

Hermione quickly rummaged through her bag and got out a small bottle, Harry took the lid off and put the bottle to Snape's cheek, Charlotte watched as several tears slipped into the bottle and Harry closed it, Snape mumbled something.

"Take them to the Pensieve."

Harry was looking at the bottle, so Snape spoke softly.

"Look at me."

Harry looked at Snape and Snape stated weakly.

"You have your mother's eyes."

Charlotte tried to swallow the burning ball in her throat as he looked at her and placed a hand on her cheek and enunciated softly.

"You look like her, like Lily."

Those words just made Lottie a sobbing mess, she hurriedly muttered through her sobs as she clutched his hand.

"I can get some help, you don't have to die. It's not your time yet, please."

He slowly shook his head and apologized to them.

"I'm sorry for all those years of torture from me, I regret every bit. But, it's my time to go, don't get any help."

Charlotte shook her head frantically and they watched as his eyes drifted away and his head tilted to the side. His hand went limp and he let out a strangled sigh, Lottie's sobs got harder and she softly grabbed his hand and placed it lightly on his lap. Her nose began to run so she wiped it.

Harry then looked at his girlfriend and they stood up, he was about to speak when Voldemort came into their heads again. Hermione and Charlotte clutched their heads as it started to hurt.

"You have fought valiantly.. but in vain. I do not wish this, every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste, I therefore command my forces to retreat, in their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you, on this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather than face me yourself, there is no greater dishonour. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate, if you do not do this, I shall kill every man, woman and child, who tries to conceal you from me, even your precious girlfriend and baby will face your fate if you do not obey."

The pain subsided and Charlotte looked at Harry worriedly, her teeth grinded together and she had an angry look on her face. She spat out as she tied her hair up into a ponytail with the bobble that was around her wrist.

"Nah, I'm sorry. He threatened my baby girl's life, he's fucking dead."

Charlotte quickly looked around the room and saw a sheet, so she decided to pick it up and drape it over Snape so he wasn't exposed.

They took one last look at him and left the building with heavy hearts. Charlotte no doubt had murder on her mind and Harry kept glancing at her as she wearing a dark look with pure determination on her face. Lottie was absolutely seething and the fact that her baby's life was threatened, did not sit well with her.. at all.

So, Harry instantly grabbed a hold of his girlfriend's hand and squeezed it lightly, in hopes to calm her down. And also in hopes to calm himself down as he was feeling the same. Anger and determination.