•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

{Time skip}

The Weasley's and Harry were rushing about, it's the morning of September 1st and they all woke up late again due to Fred and George managing to mess with the alarm clocks. Let's just say they received a very loud scolding from the one and only, Molly Weasley.

Everyone was putting their trunks in the boot of the car, and Molly didn't know this, but Arthur had secretly put an enlargement charm, so they could fit more stuff in. That secret stayed between the kids and Arthur as he would be screwed if Molly found out.

Anyway, now that everything was in the boot, Arthur began to drive, poor Charlotte was squished in between Harry and Ron and it was not very comfortable. However, that didn't mean she didn't blush when Harry's hand brushed with hers.

Luckily, they arrived at Kings Cross station before her face turned red like a tomato from the contact. Everyone got out of the car and the boys emptied the boot, Molly checked the time and gasped, she started rushing them saying that they'd miss the train if they kept stalling.

They approached the platform and went through the wall, all of them except Ron and Harry. Of course, Charlotte didn't know that until the train started moving.

Neville, Hermione, Ginny and Charlotte sat in a compartment together, Hermione was reading a book, like usual, Ginny was fiddling with her fingers, looking nervous, Neville was petting Trevor and Charlotte was looking at the scenery out of the window.

Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar blur in the corner of her eye, she sat up and gasped when she saw that Harry was hanging out of the car. Charlotte asked in shock.

"Um, Hermione, you know earlier when you wondered where Harry and Ron were? I think I found them."

Hermione closed her book and furrowed her eyebrows, Lottie pointed out the window and Mione gasped loudly when she saw them, the others came over and gasped as well, the group just watched and hoped that they were okay as they couldn't do anything.

Turns out, Harry survived and they were now arriving at Hogwarts. It's pretty dark and Charlotte had to bring Ginny to the boats as she didn't want to walk in the dark on her own, when Lottie left her with Hagrid, the trio went into the carriages that took them to the castle.

They walked into the great hall and sat down at their table, the first years had come in not long after them and Charlotte saw Ginny talking to a girl with blonde hair, there was also this boy who was holding a camera around his neck, he looked super excited and couldn't stop bouncing up and down.

Lottie smiled at the first years and waited for Ginny to be sorted. A few had already been sorted.

"Colin Creevey."

The boy Charlotte was on about, happily skipped up to the stool and sat down, the hat was placed in his head and it spoke.

"Quite excited aren't you, little one? I know, GRYFFINDOR!"

Colin brightly smiled and ran down to the Gryffindor table and sat opposite Charlotte, she listened to McGonagall again as she said some others.

"Luna Lovegood."

The girl that was speaking to Ginny, walked up to the stool and sat down. The hat stated.