•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

It's 6am, wonder why? It's the Quidditch World Cup today and everyone has to get there early. Charlotte is not happy that it's this early, mainly because it's a Saturday and she could be having a lie in, but whatever.

Other than that, Hermione has just arrived and Molly told the girls to wake the boys up. Hermione decided that she'd wake up Ron and Charlotte would wake up Harry. Let's see how this goes.

Hermione aggressively shakes Ron and Charlotte holds in a laugh, but stops when she notices that Harry is sweating quite badly and he looks like he's having a bad dream.

Lottie sits on the edge of the bed and places her hand on his shoulder, softly nudging him. He immediately stops whimpering and opens his eyes, he blinks a couple of times and gasps. Charlotte asks lightly.

"Harry, are you okay?"

He grabs his glasses from the bedside table and puts them on, he then sits up and rubs his scar. He nods slightly and responds.

"Yeah, just a bad dream."

Charlotte nods and Harry asks.

"I didn't see you yesterday when I arrived, where were you?"

She smiled and answered.

"I was helping out at the orphanage a couple streets down from here and by the time I came back, you were already asleep and you looked peaceful, so I didn't want to wake you up."

Harry let out an "oh" and smiled back, he looked at her properly and blushed profusely.

"Well, I-uh. It's nice to see you, y-you look different."

Lottie lets out a small laugh and responds.

"It's nice to see you too, and I guess I do, it's just puberty really. It seems like puberty has done you good as well."

She smirked as his face turned red and he blushed profusely, he then tried to reply, but nothing was coming out as he just looked like a fish. Charlotte shook her head and patted his shoulder as she got up and muttered.

"Get up and dressed, breakfast is ready."

He nodded and awkwardly smiled at her as she walked off, still staring at her. Hermione had successfully woken up Ron as well. Well, kind of.

The girls descended down the stairs and helped Molly set the table, once that was done, everyone except Ginny was downstairs and sitting at the table. There was a seat in between Harry and Ron and Harry patted the seat whilst staring at Charlotte with a big smile.

She made her way around the table and sat down just in time before Ginny could sit there. Ginny huffed and sat down next to Percy in a strop, Harry smiled to himself as they ate breakfast in a peaceful silence.

After their breakfast, they got ready to leave, and Charlotte remembered that she didn't have her wand, so she quickly went back upstairs and into her room. She grabbed the wand off her bed and as she left, she glanced at herself in the mirror, smiling slightly at her body. It's changed a lot. She also looked at the outfit she was wearing.

If it's not obvious, she's rooting for Ireland

If it's not obvious, she's rooting for Ireland. Anyway, she exited her room and linked arms with Hermione as they left the house.

They've been walking for a good thirty minutes and Ron nearly fell over twice. They were heading up a hill when Ron asked Arthur.

"Hey dad! Where are we going?"

Arthur turned his head and replied back.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!"

They got to the top of the hill and Charlotte saw an adult standing by a tree, he noticed them and called out.

"Arthur! It's about time."

Arthur chuckled and responded.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start."

He said that towards Ron who on cue, yawned. Arthur smiled in amusement and continued.

"This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the Ministry."

A boy jumped out of the tree and landed on his feet, Charlotte smiled a little and Arthur asked.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

Cedric looked to Charlotte and smiled at her outfit, Lottie glanced at Cedric a little as she remembered the letters they had been writing to each other during summer, they often ranted to each other about Quidditch. And as Charlotte was too busy staring at Cedric, she failed to notice Harry's jealous look.

Charlotte snapped out of it when Arthur started introducing his family to the father and son, he got to Charlotte and she waved shyly. Cedric smiled at her again and she sheepishly smiled back. Lottie exchanged glances with Hermione who was smirking.

Once that was done, Arthur led them to a portkey at the top of the hill. They all kneeled down and placed their hands on it, they were about to lift off when Charlotte noticed that Harry was looking around, she yelled his name just at the last second.

"Harry!"

His head shot to her and he immediately placed his hand on the boot. Everyone started spinning around in the air and the scenery was beginning to change, Arthur told them to let go and they all looked at each other in shock, however, they did what he said and Charlotte screamed when she began falling through the air.

It was like the ground needed a hug because the next thing Charlotte knew was that she's colliding with the floor and getting winded. Charlotte groaned in pain and coughed as her breath was taken away.

She looked up to see Arthur, Cedric and Mr Diggory walking through the air. She mumbled to herself as they landed.

"Bloody showoffs."

Charlotte was about to get up when a hand appeared above her, she looked to see it was Cedric's. She lightly blushed and grabbed his hand, he pulled her up and she sheepishly thanked him.

"Thank you."

He smiled and replied.

"It's no problem."

Lottie dusted herself off and sighed in relief when she didn't get any dirt or grass stains on her white shoes. She looked over to see Ron helping up Hermione and she smiled as they both blushed. Hermione ran over to Charlotte and linked arms with her, Mione leant in and whispered as they began to walk off with the others.

"You should have seen Harry's jealous look as Cedric helped you up, he was glaring at Cedric."

Charlotte shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"There's no reason for Harry to be jealous, Cedric and I are just friends."

Hermione snickered and went to retort, but noticed the scenery in front of them. She gasped as it was magnificent, there were a lot of tents and people, some were flying on their brooms and some were running about. Charlotte smiled as Arthur announced.

"Well, kids. Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

They all looked around in complete awe of the place and walked into the crowd when Arthur stopped at a small tent. They said their goodbyes to Mr Diggory and Cedric and enter the tent. Harry was the last one and Charlotte chuckled as he muttered in fascination.

"I love magic."

The girl's pick a bunk bed and Charlotte bagsied being on the top bunk, Hermione in the middle bunk and Ginny on the bottom bunk.

Just by earlier, Charlotte knew that this is going to be a great night. She thought to herself as she layed on the bed.

I mean, what is the worst that can happen? (A/N: Uh, everything.)