•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you'd be all over him."

Charlotte scowled and slapped his head, he yelped and glared at her. He then poked her side and she hissed as he hit a bruise.

During that, they had missed the conversation between Hermione, Ginny and Molly. Charlotte's head shot up as she heard Harry's voice.

"Is that so?"

A blush appeared on her face and they all ran down the stairs, Ginny got to him first since she was already downstairs, they hugged and Harry let go as Molly ambushed him into a spine breaking hug. Hermione then beat Charlotte to him, Ron then pushed past her and she groaned as she was the last one to hug him.

Once Lottie did reach him, however, he opened his arms and she crashed into them. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck. They swayed slightly and then broke the hug as Molly asked him.

"Why didn't you let us know you were coming?"

Harry smiled and was still holding Charlotte's waist, he then responded.

"I didn't know, Dumbledore."

Molly tutted and stated playfully.

"Oh, that man. But then what would we do without him?"

Harry let out a soft laugh, but turned his head as he looked behind Charlotte, she looked to see Ron attempting to wipe the toothpaste off of Hermione's cheek. Lottie snickered as Hermione blushed and Ron muttered out as they all looked at him.

"Got a bit of toothpaste.."

Hermione lightly laughed and Charlotte winked at her, making her blush and turn away from Ron. Molly soon let them go and they ventured off upstairs to Ron's bedroom. There was a floating piece of newspaper on fire in the middle of the room and the quartet sat around it. They were in a bit of silence until Harry asked Hermione.

"So, when did you get here?"

Harry leaned his body onto Charlotte's a little as they were sitting next to each other, Hermione answered his question.

"A few days ago."

Lottie looked behind her to see Crookshanks and Shadow chasing each other, she shook her head and a smile was planted on her face as Hermione continued.

"Although, for a while, I wasn't sure I was coming."

Hermione fidgeted uncomfortably and Ron spoke up making, Charlotte fiddle with her fingers.

"Mum sort of lost it last week, said Ginny, Charlotte and I had no business going back to Hogwarts, that it's too dangerous, and the amount of times Lottie has gotten injured."

They turned to Charlotte and she awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to do. Harry scoffed and groaned.

"Oh, come on."

Hermione immediately defended.

"She's not alone, even my parents, and they're Muggles. They know something bad is happening."

Charlotte added, continuing what Ron had announced earlier.

"Anyway, Dad stepped in and told her she was being barmy. It took a few days, but she came around."

Harry fiddled with his wand and added his opinion.

"But this is Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore, what could be safer?" (A/N: Uh, a bunker?)

Charlotte glanced at Hermione and Ron and they exchanged looks, Hermione then acknowledged.

"There's been a lot of talk recently that.. Dumbledore's got a bit old."

Harry countered.

"Rubbish! Well, he's only.. what is he?"

Ron answered with a chuckle.

"Hundred and fifty? Give or take a few years."

They all bursted into laughter and Charlotte snorted loudly, making them all laugh even harder, but then she clutched her stomach as it hurt a little.

The others must have noticed as they stopped laughing and looked at her in concern, Charlotte waved them off and said that she was fine. They went into a bit of silence before Lottie stood up and dusted herself off before making her way to Hermione. She held out her hands and announced as she pulled Mione up.

"Right, Hermione and I are going back to my room to have a sleepover with Ginny. No boys allowed, see ya tomorrow. Night losers."

Charlotte exited the room with Hermione and she felt eyes staring on her back, but ignored it and listened to the boys as they said goodnight to them.

Lottie linked arms with Hermione and they entered her room, Ginny was sat on another bed writing to someone and Charlotte smirked and asked teasingly.

"Oooh, you writing to Dean?"

Ginny blushed and shook her head, Charlotte let out a laugh and for the rest of the night. The girls gossiped and ate junk food until they passed out.