•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

Start from the beginning

The boys also came with them since they wanted to go shopping. Well, Ron just came along to get some sweets as he already had his dress robes.

When they got into Hogsmeade, the two split up from the boys and immediately went into the dress shop. Charlotte sighed in relief as the heating was on, so it was nice and toasty. There were also a lot of brilliant dresses.

They both picked out 5 they liked and Hermione went first on trying them on. Charlotte sat on a chair and watched as Mione dramatically posed with every one of the dresses. They giggled and both liked the third one.

It was now Charlotte's turn and it was so fun trying to get into the dresses, she did, however, swear that she heard one rip slightly, so she used a spell to fix it right away. This time, they both liked the 5th one. After putting the other dresses away, they shopped for heels and accessories.

At the end of the paying and such, they met back up with the boys at the Three Broomsticks for a good old hot chocolate.

Soon enough, it was time to get back to Hogwarts. And when they got back, Hermione and Charlotte went straight to their dorm and put the dresses, heels and accessories away. They then took their coats, hats, gloves and scarfs off and went into the great hall to do some homework that Snape had set.

As Hermione and Charlotte were doing the work, Ron was complaining about not having a date for the ball.

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates."

Snape walks past Ron and slaps him on the head with a newspaper, Lottie snickers and Ron continues.

"Well, us and Neville."

Harry chuckled and replied.

"But then again, he can take himself."

Charlotte's head shot up and she defended him.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone!"

Ron's shoulders sags and he sighs before responding.

"Now I'm really depressed."

Lottie rolled her eyes at him and carried on with the work. Suddenly, a ball of paper flies pasts her face and she flinches slightly, Ron reads the paper quietly.

"Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone."

Ron sighed again and whispered to Fred.

"Who are you taking?"

Fred smirked and scrunched up a ball of paper and threw it at Angelina, Angelina glared at Fred, but then smiled when Fred asked her to the Yule Ball. Fred winked at the boys and Ron huffed out, he leaned towards Hermione and pointed out the obvious.

"Well, Hermione, you're a girl."

Charlotte squinted her eyes at Ron and scoffed, Hermione glared and replied.

"Well spotted!"

Ron ignored her tone and continued.

"Come on, it's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For a girl, it's just sad."

Lottie's mouth dropped and her eyes widened. He did not just say that! Hermione scoffed and angrily responded.

"I won't be going alone, because believe it or not, someone's asked me."

She stood up and got her homework, passed it to Snape and came back, she then snapped before grabbing her bag and walking off.

"And I said yes!"

Charlotte smirked as she saw the look on Ron's face, he mumbled out in shock.

"Bloody hell."

He then turned to Charlotte to see if it was true.

"She doesn't actually have a partner does she?"

Lottie tapped her nose and didn't respond, Harry asked.

"What about you, Lottie? D-Do you have a date?"

Charlotte's smirk grew and as she stood up, she replied.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

She handed her homework to Snape and Harry asked curiously.

"Who?"

She picked up her bag and responded before walking off.

"Cedric."

As she was walking off, she glanced at the boys' faces. Ron was shocked and Harry was crestfallen.