•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Start from the beginning

"Did you bring your father's cloak like I asked you?"

Harry nodded and lifted the invisibility cloak as evidence, Hagrid nodded and Harry asked in wonder.

"Hagrid, where are we going?"

They walked deeper into the forest and Hagrid responded.

"You'll see soon enough, pay attention this is important."

Charlotte saw Hagrid adjust the flower in his pocket and looked him over and also noticed that he was looking different, so she pointed it out.

"What's with the flower? Hagrid, have you combed your hair?"

Hagrid cleared his throat and replied sheepishly.

"As matter of fact, I have."

He then turned to Harry and continued.

"You might like to try the same thing now and again."

Charlotte snickered and teased Harry as she messed with his hair, he softly slapped her hands away and blushed slightly. They then suddenly hear someone joining them, making Harry throw the cloak over the both of them and watched as Madam Maxime comes into view. Hagrid quickly smoothed down his beard and greeted gruffly

"Bonsoir, Olympe."

Charlotte cringed slightly as he completely butchered the greeting, Maxime replied sweetly as she placed a hand on Hagrid's bicep.

"Oh, Hagrid. I thought you weren't coming, I thought perhaps you had.. forgotten me."

Hagrid smiled and responded.

"I couldn't forget you, Olympe."

Harry stuck out his tongue and gagged slightly in disgust, Lottie snickered quietly and hit his chest playfully. Maxime had asked Hagrid why he wanted to meet and he walked to an opening. Before they could see what was there, a loud roar erupted. It made Charlotte jump and she squeaked out in fright. Harry chuckled and they got a little closer so they could see what was happening.

Charlotte's eyes widened and her mouth dropped when there was several dragons in cages, there were also multiple men running around as well. A thought popped into her mind as Hagrid and Maxime spoke.

If these are dragons and my older brother, Charlie, works with dragons. Does that mean he's here? I haven't seen him in so long.

Lottie was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Hagrid say Ron's name.

"Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing the Horntail, you know."

Charlotte's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Harry asked.

"Ron was here?"

Hagrid nodded and responded.

"Oh, sure, his and Charlotte's brother, Charlie, helped bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?"

Harry and Charlotte both shook their heads.

How dare Ron not tell me that our own brother was here? He knew that I missed Charlie!

Hagrid made them go back into the castle and Charlotte went to the boys' dorm with Harry. She bursted in and the boys jumped in fright, once they saw an angry, Charlotte, they backed away on their beds and watched as she stormed towards Ron.

She pushed him over and pointed a wand to his throat, she hissed out.

"How dare you not tell me that Charlie is here, you knew I missed him!"

Ron gulped and responded.

"I-I forgot t-to."

Charlotte scoffed, mocked and stated.

"I-I forgot t-to", my arse. You didn't tell me because I was with Harry, when will you get over yourself? Stop being jealous over a little thing and stop acting childish. You're 14 for Godric's sake, not 6. Harry didn't put his name in, do you think he wants more fame? He already has enough and is drowning in it, but you don't notice because your head is too far up your arse. Like I said before, stop being jealous and petty, it's not pretty."

Charlotte lowered her wand and looked at Ron to see him red in the face in embarrassment, she smirked and took one last look at him before exiting the room and slamming the door behind.

She entered her dorm and went to bed, Hermione was already asleep, so she too went to sleep.