•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

Start from the beginning

Charlotte blushes as she finds out that it was Harry, he blushed as well, stood up and brushed himself off. He held out his hand and Charlotte took it.

She soon realized as to why she was on the ground in the first place, her eyes went to Neville who was zooming towards a wall. Charlotte goes to scream out, but it's too late, he had already hit the wall and was spinning, damaging the already run down broom.

He began to zoom off again and somehow got his cloak caught on a statue with a spear, he just dangled there as the students ran closer. Madam Hooch's eyes widened as his cloak started ripping, she moved closer and got out her wand, about to say a spell when Neville suddenly dropped and landed on the ground with sickening crack.

Charlotte gasped and ran over to him, followed by Madam Hooch who helped get him up, Neville looked very pale and was crying in pain, he looked at Charlotte with tears in his eyes and muttered through sobs.

"It hurts, Lottie."

Charlotte frowned and rubbed his back, she replied back.

"I know, Neville, you'll be okay. Madam Pomfrey will have you better in no time."

During their conversation, Madam Hooch had talked to the class, she goes to walk off, but stops when she sees Charlotte following. She looks at her and demands.

"Miss Weasley, you stay here."

Charlotte looks to Neville to who was still in pain and then to Madam Hooch.

"But-"

Hooch interrupted her.

"No, Miss Weasley, you have to stay here with the class. I'll be back soon."

Charlotte frowned and sent a sorry look to Neville, who whimpered as he was taken away. Lottie then heard a loud snicker and a voice speak.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse."

Charlotte glared and stormed up towards him, he threw the Rememberall that must have fell out of Neville's pocket and caught it. Charlotte exclaimed in anger.

"Give it here, Malfoy!"

Students stepped back as they saw her glare, Draco faltered when he saw her, but put his smirk back on as he stated.

"No, I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find, how about up on the roof?"

He hopped on his broom and flew away, stopping and looked down at them.

"What's the matter, Potter? Weasley? Bit beyond your reach?"

Charlotte quietly growled and hopped on her broom at the same time as Harry. Hermione butted in.

"Harry, Charlotte, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly."

They ignored Hermione and instantly shot off into the sky, they stopped so that they were opposite Draco, his smirk shrunk a little as he saw how fast the two got there. Harry taunted.

"Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!"

Draco smirks and replies.

"Is that so?"

He zooms off as they follow him, Draco stopped and looked at the Rememberall, he then looked at them and spoke again.

"Have it your way, then."

Draco threw the Rememberall and Charlotte immediately zoomed after it, she caught it just before she slammed into a window, failing to notice that it was McGonagall's office and threw the Rememberall so far and with much power, that it went straight past Harry. He had to chase it but successfully caught it.

He holds it in the air as the students below them cheer, they fly back to the ground and placed the brooms on the ground when Charlotte is suddenly pulled into a hug by Harry, she blushes slightly, but it soon fades as a loud voice makes her jump.

"Harry Potter and Charlotte Weasley! You two follow me immediately!"

Charlotte's eyes widen and she suddenly felt embarrassed as Draco and his goons laughed loudly. The Gryffindor's try to defend the two, but McGonagall wasn't listening. They reluctantly followed her into the castle.

Harry grabs Charlotte's hand out of nervousness, but she didn't let go as she's too worried that they're gonna be in trouble. Suddenly, after walking for a few minutes, they stop at a door. McGonagall knocks and opens it, Harry and Charlotte peeks in to see Quirrell holding an.. iguana?

McGonagall interrupts him.

"Excuse me- excuse me, Professor Quirrell, could I borrow Wood for a moment?"

Charlotte's eyes widen as she hears her speak. Wood as in Oliver Wood? When Charlotte was little, she used to have a crush on him as he sometimes came to the Burrow during the summers to play Quidditch with Fred and George. However, she doesn't have the crush on him anymore as he is too old for her and wouldn't like her in that way.

Just as she had expected, Oliver Wood came out of the classroom looking confused. McGonagall looked at Oliver and then to Harry and Charlotte, she had a smile on her face as she announced.

"Mr Wood, we have found your new seeker and a 3rd chaser. Potter, Weasley, this is Oliver Wood, he is the keeper and captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team."

Charlotte's mouth dropped and mentally freaked out.

Oh my Merlin, is she serious? No freaking way!

Harry had a confused look on his face and Oliver had a very happy look on his face as he stated.

"Excellent. Well, I'll see you two on the field tomorrow on your first free period."

Harry and Charlotte nodded and Oliver went back into class, when he was gone, Charlotte let out a loud squeal of excitement, it made Harry jump, but he smiled at Charlotte, glad to see her happy.