The Heartless Dancer by SophiaKills

“Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.” All Bryar Kerrington ever wanted to do is dance. More specifically, dance at the best dance school in the entire world: St. Vitus Academy. When she arrives she immediately loves the place. It has a unique and historic feel to it that leaves Bryar interested. St. Vitus isn’t only known for its dancing, but also for its legend. Three hundred years ago two boys fell madly in love with the same girl. The legend didn’t have a happy ending. As Bryar attends to the school she starts to notice strange things happening that she can’t explain. She meets three boys who seem very interested in her. But just when she thinks she knows them, she finds out that nearly everything at St. Vitus isn’t all what it seems. Will she find out what’s happening before its too late?

~

You see... Well, when I upload I see who's reading my book... So then I get bored and go onto a random persons profile *Don't kill me!* looking for some talent to shove into my book of wonders aka My Wattpad Favourites.  Soo, i was doing just that and i came across this little mini gem ^_^ Cute huh? SO getting onto the book~ Read it guys! Please don't let my tiny bit of stalking go in vain!... Oh and VOTE VOTE VOTE PEOPLE. (For her book of course, i'm not THAT desperate to ask for votes... XP)