Chapter 79 Tearing Off the Mask

Start from the beginning

The girl bit her lip and showed a pitiful expression, pleading, "Brother Chu, only with your help can we survive. Please..."

Andrew raised his sword, but remained unmoved!

In the face of life and death, he was very clear-headed. The number of people who could escape with him would not exceed the count of two fingers!

Either they die, or he perishes!

Andrew completely ignored her pitiful act!

The girl helplessly smiled and slowly turned to leave.

Andrew was about to put down the Thousand Defeat Sword, but suddenly his heart trembled. Because of the rule of absorbing the qi of nature according to an ancient book, he was very sensitive to the changes in qi around his body. At this moment, he clearly sensed the abnormal surge of qi energy around the girl!

Want to ambush me? Andrew's mind quickly turned, and the sword had already pierced towards her!

Sure enough, the girl turned her body at the same time, dropping the food in her hand, revealing a flaming dagger, and pounced towards Andrew.

Her other companions immediately flew up and launched their most powerful attacks, attacking Andrew. They heard the old man shout, "Brothers, kill him and take his most powerful armor and sword, so that we can escape!"

Before he could finish speaking, Andrew's sword fell!

The Thousand Defeat Sword, filled with his original qi, was unstoppable, not to mention a fire warrior who relied on attack!

The girl held the dagger tightly even in death, but unfortunately she couldn't achieve her goal.

Andrew kicked the girl who tried to ambush him with his foot, blocking the attacks of the others. In an instant, the ice and fire skills displayed by his companions were torn to pieces!

Andrew still hadn't fully figured out why these people suddenly wanted to assassinate him. This was not a good idea at all!

He had indeed forgotten that he had always shown his powerful armor and Thousand Defeat Sword in front of others, giving others the impression that he relied on these two treasures to dominate the world.

The old man's goal was simple. Since going out meant death, even if the building collapsed and he didn't die, he would be injured. If the time dragged on, the bugs would come and they would die even more. In all directions, including the middle, it was all death. It was better to compare the two and choose the lighter one!

In their eyes, although Andrew was strong, he couldn't compare to the fire monster, otherwise he would have left long ago. Instead of going out and facing the fire monster with no hope, it was better to attack Andrew together, at least there was still some chance!

With Andrew's armor and sword, the thin old man felt that they had a great chance of fighting against the fire monster!

So the old man sent the girl to ambush, and then they attacked Andrew together.

But what he didn't expect was that Andrew was too strong, so strong that he still underestimated him. Not only did he anticipate their motives in advance, but what shocked them even more was that with just one swing of his sword, Andrew silently beheaded the girl!

But since they had already torn off their masks, it was like an arrow on a bowstring, unstoppable!

While attacking, the thin old man tried to persuade, "Mr. Chu, we know you can fight! Even if we can't kill you, we can at least seriously injure you. By then, when you go out, you definitely won't be able to fight against the monster! As long as you hand over the armor and sword, let our people pave the way, we might still have a chance!"

Andrew coldly snorted, "Keep dreaming!"

He pointed his toe on the ground, and immediately flew up. With one swing of his sword, he aimed at the floor, intending to collapse it!

The thin old man was shocked and shouted, "Brothers, today he has already fought against six fire monsters in a row, and he is exhausted. Don't be afraid, now is the time to kill him!"

After speaking, the old man personally displayed his unique skill, launching a large group of roaring snow and ice balls towards Andrew!

Andrew's Thousand Defeat Sword was extremely sharp, coupled with his own elemental energy, effortlessly cutting through the floorboards, agilely dodging their various attacks. Andrew remained calm throughout, knowing that his ultimate and most dangerous enemy wasn't these awakened warriors, but the fire monster outside. He tried his best to avoid being attacked by them, weakening his own strength.

Bang!

Under Andrew's destruction, the entire floor finally couldn't hold on any longer and came crashing down heavily!

Andrew spun his sword, crushing the steel and cement blocks, breaking free! At the same time, he heard the cries of the awakened warriors who were hit!

---