Chapter 60 unwavering spirit

Start from the beginning

He held his breath, and two people came down, while one remained upstairs, motionless.

Thousand Defeat Sword was dragged behind him, quietly waiting like a cheetah. Those two people continued to curse and walk towards the woman, seemingly unaware of the danger around them.

The man in front slightly shifted his position, just enough to see Andrew holding the sword. Immediately, a cold air was released.

But Andrew was faster. He shot up like a bullet, with a red sword light flashing past, and the heads of the people fell to the ground, along with half of a steel pipe!

The man's eyes that caused death were full of shock.

At this moment, Andrew's sword had passed, and the person was still in the air. He kicked his right foot, kicking the second man's chest.

With a bang.

Although the other party had already started to defend himself, he was still kicked by Andrew and flew onto the wall, leaving an imprint on the wall!

Andrew landed on the ground with one foot, then exerted force and shot up again, swiftly advancing without giving the opponent a chance to recover. He raised his left foot and pressed the man's neck against the wall, almost squeezing his eyeballs out!

He was worried about the opponent's strong power, so he stepped on the man's neck, and then used Thousand Defeat Sword to stab out, piercing through the person and the wall!

In an instant, Andrew killed two people in a row. The man on the rooftop was already in a panic, shouting and running towards the building.

Andrew changed his left foot to a downward stomp, pulled out Qianbi Sword, lifted himself up, and kicked the nearby water pipe with his right foot, propelling himself up.

When he was close to the rooftop, he grabbed the railing with his left hand and lightly shouted. He leaped onto the rooftop platform. The man who was shouting just now fell in panic and stumbled to the ground.

Andrew now either didn't take action, or once he took action, he sought the fastest way to end the fight. He immediately raised his sword and rushed towards the man, who loudly shouted, "Don't kill me, my brother is the boss here..."

He couldn't say the rest of his words anymore, Andrew's Thousand Defeat Sword had already slashed his neck, and blood splattered out!

He was an ordinary person who had not awakened, but Andrew didn't care about that now. Diao Dingguo, Baldy Boss, Humble Boss, which one of them wasn't an ordinary person?

As long as they threatened his safety, as long as they faced him with a drawn sword, he would kill them.

At this moment, six people jumped out from the corridor, their faces full of anger, as if their butts were on fire!

Looking at the dead person under Andrew's sword, one of the middle-aged men with a beard on his mouth and a slight twitch on his face shouted in pain, "Brother!"

Before he finished speaking, he pounced on Andrew. Andrew didn't hesitate either, he raised his sword and struck, using his most powerful cleaving sword technique!

The middle-aged man swung his fists, unleashing a long dragon of fire, colliding with Andrew's Thousand Defeat Sword.

Thousand Defeat Sword's energy surged, even emitting a faint blue ripple, forcefully pushing back the opponent's fire energy.

Andrew took two steps back, arching his sword behind him. The middle-aged man continued to retreat, but fortunately, there were more people on his side, allowing him to stabilize his position.

The middle-aged man's face changed, gritted his teeth and said, "Brothers, this person is ruthless. If we don't kill him, we will be killed by him. Let's attack together!" After speaking, he led the charge again.

Upon hearing this, everyone followed suit and attacked.

Andrew has been waiting for this opportunity. If he attacks first, his position will be fixed and exposed, making it easy for them to lock onto him and launch a group attack! But if he waits for them to charge over, their inertia makes it difficult for them to change direction, and he can take advantage of his incredible speed to instantly change his position and avoid their attacks. With this advantage, he can easily kill one of them.

This was just a thought, and Andrew has already leaped away from his original position, extending his shadow as he passes by the six people on their left, with the powerful Thousand Defeat Sword in hand, claiming another head.

Another person is down, now it's five against one. Andrew's confidence has grown, especially since he has an ambush set up with Jack behind them, ready to catch them off guard at any moment!

These people are clever, and their combined attack missed. They know they can't match Andrew's speed, so they immediately form a defensive formation, with Ice Warriors on the outside and Fire Warriors on the inside, slowly closing in on Andrew, seemingly unstoppable!

Andrew immediately maneuvers with his sword, but the rooftop is limited in size, and he is quickly cornered!

He decides that he must take a risk and ignore their attacks. With the protection of his armor and Six-Armor Elemental Symbol, he withstands their chaotic barrage and strikes with all his might, aiming to kill another person as his first target!

This is his second powerful advantage, apart from his speed. With high defensive capabilities, even if he gets injured, he can still kill another person, leaving only four opponents, which would be more favorable for him!

With his plan in mind, he slowly retreats while secretly accumulating strength. When he reaches the edge of the railing, Andrew suddenly shouts and jumps up, thrusting his sword forward, directly targeting one of the Fire Warriors.

One strike, two strikes...

Having endured nearly ten chaotic attacks, Andrew finally breaks through and penetrates their formation, piercing the throat of the panicked Fire Warrior with his energetic longsword!

At this moment, the other four once again attack with all their strength. After successfully striking, Chu Yunsheng can no longer hold on and is sent flying out.

As he flies over the railing, he is alarmed. This is the third floor roof, and he doesn't want to experience the feeling of being impaled by a steel pipe. Immediately, he hooks his feet onto the railing, forcefully reverses his body, and bends the thick iron railing into an arc, rotating back clockwise.

Seeing the four people in front of him, Andrew has a moment of inspiration. Just as he returns to the rooftop, he swings his sword at one person's shoulder, using the force to leap over them and land firmly.

His armor is slightly cracked, but not too serious, still allowing him to continue the fight.

The Ice Warrior who was struck by Andrew's sword takes a few steps forward before almost falling off.

Now, it's four against one, with one person severely injured!

As the saying goes, "Take advantage of someone's weakness to take their life." Since Andrew killed their first person, he knew very well that in this era, once a fight starts, there is no reasoning or order. Moreover, he is facing a group of vicious individuals.

Relying on his qi, Andrew doesn't take a break and immediately rushes towards the injured Ice Warrior, kicking him off the building, shouting, "Jack, I leave the person below to you!"

Since he has killed so many of them and no new awakened warriors have appeared, it means that this group probably only has these awakened warriors. Now, there are only three people left on the rooftop, and Andrew is fully capable of dealing with them! Furthermore, he is worried that the Ice Warrior might not die from the fall, so he decides to call Jack to join the battle!

With one severely injured Ice Warrior who fell from the third floor and one Fire Warrior waiting for him, there is no doubt that they will die. Therefore, Andrew is not too concerned about Jack and continues to confront the remaining three with his sword.

......