"Okay? Jiang Ge asked in a slightly higher tone.

Chi Yan nodded, opened his lips, and responded silently: "Okay."

Jiang Ge walked towards him, didn't ask much else, and led Chi Yan slowly to the elevator.

He believes in any decision made by Chi Yan and supports any decision made by Chi Yan.

As long as his actions don't hurt himself, even if he slaughters an entire base, Jiang Ge will control the zombie army for Chi Yan without blinking.

The silk flowers in the house were regretfully loosened, and there was still some nostalgia before disappearing, so I quietly ate another bite before leaving.

The Adeptus was almost frightened, and he thought that Chi Yan regretted it, or that he didn't intend to let him go from the beginning.

Fortunately, the alien plants wrapped around the body quickly stopped absorbing and disappeared into thin air in the blink of an eye.

This scene made the Stranger's scalp tingle even more, and he remembered that there was no warning before, and a person appeared behind him.

Could it be the city lord of this base, his ability is not as simple as manipulating xenoplants?

Or maybe there's some other ability, or maybe there's someone else out there to help.

It's terrifying, and from the moment you enter this base, everyone's extraordinary caution is already very suspicious.

The phone was also taken away, and he regretted it now, why did he take this task, and gave the opportunity to let the poison into his blood!

At this time, the two ends were difficult, and the Adeptus sat on the carpet collapsed, rubbing his hair at a loss.

At this moment, a pair of black field boots appeared in front of him.

The Stranger was shocked again, thinking that Chi Yan had returned, but he had an intuition that this person was not the terrifying city lord.

"You've been fed poison too, haven't you? Ling Yi's deep and cold voice sounded, and it was very dull in the room.

The Stranger raised his head and looked at this somewhat familiar face, he pointed at Ling Yishen in disbelief and exclaimed, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" He

remembers that when he was forced to take on this task, the person who issued the task told him that the previous person who took over the task was dead.

Because he did not return within the allotted time, he could have died from poison or at the hands of the enemy.

What the hell is going on with someone who should have died suddenly appearing in front of him?

"It's alive and well. Ling Yi rolled his deep throat knot, not only did he live well, he also gained weight, because the food on the farm was so good.

The Adept's voice trembled, as if he suddenly saw other hope: "Aren't you poisoned?" Didn't the base poison you!

Ling Yishen shook his head slowly: "There is no poison, Mr. Chi has seen it for me, and I am alive and well to this day." The

Ability's pupils twitched in his sight, and his eye sockets gradually moistened.

To this day, anyone who is still alive has worked hard to survive.

No one wants to die, or die unwillingly.

He reluctantly came to this place that he knew was very dangerous, just with a glimmer of hope that he could live.

Just when he thought that there was really no way out, that he couldn't live anymore, a person appeared and told him that the road ahead was still bright and that he could still live.

"Really? He couldn't believe it and asked for it again.

Ling Yishen didn't answer this question, but said, "If you really surrender and are willing to stay in the Yanjiang base, Mr. Chi will accept you, he is a very good person." "

The Adept has a moment of suspicion, uh... Very nice people?

Just the kind of behavior that threatens to disagree with each other just now, I really can't see anything good.

But he wants to live, and as long as there is a glimmer of hope, he will try to live.

"Did you stay at the Yanjiang base as well?

"I belong to Mr. Chi and work for him. "Strictly speaking, he stayed on the farm, as a zombie.

"Wait! Ling Yishen suddenly lowered his eyebrows, and asked in a serious tone, "Have you been vaccinated?" The antiviral vaccine developed by the base? The

stranger nodded, and said as a matter of course: "It must have been injected, that's a good thing, and you can not be afraid of being infected by the zombie virus in the future."

Ling Yishen was silent, and in the next moment, he kicked the person who was still sitting on the ground.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 你曾这样问过 、 [耽美] [伞修伞]荣耀过后 、 [耽美] 给顶流男团当保姆后我爆红了 、 [耽美] 和植物人大佬联姻后 、 [耽美] 我靠经营小吃街养夫郎 、 [耽美] 长兄如父,专治不服 、 [耽美] 随机debuff的我陷入修罗场 、 [耽美] 我和帽子君当兄弟那些年 、 [耽美] 这位同学别犯傻 、 [耽美] 继兄的软糖

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部