Harley Quinn- Christmas Attire (a)

"Hello sweetie, hello, where do you think you're going?" Harley copped you with one food out of the door and one arm tunnelling through the arm of your coat.

"I was just going to the store... did you want something or are you just stopping me to be a weirdo?" Harley pulled you back inside your apartment and slammed the door shut behind you before ripping the coat from your back.

"Who do you think you are!?" She asked, prodding your chest with her pointed, scarlet nail. "Do you have any idea what day it is?" Firmly standing she pressed her hands into her hips and leant slightly forward, her eyes staring into yours with slight ire and confusion.

"Yeah, I think so, December first isn't it?" You slyly checked your watch to make sure your grasp of time hadn't failed you in your sleep. With a more than slight concern you looked back up with slight concern to see Harley become more and more frantic.

"It is December first." She marched over to the window, strongly grabbed the curtains and threw them to either side revealing the gentle sprinkling of snow that fell from the clouds and the thick sheet that had already fell throughout the night and settled on the streets of New York. "It is December first and you think you're better than a Christmas jumper?!" She proudly pulled her robe from her body to display a thick woollen jumper, the front boldly displayed a smiling Rudolph with a blinking red light flashing smugly under his nose.

"Harley, you know I don't like Christmas jumpers and neither do you. What's gotten into you this year?" She shrugged and gave a cheerful spin displaying the full joy that her jumper had to offer. "This is creeping me out, what's going on?"

"I just figured I would try and get into the full Christmas spirit this year, nothing wrong with that is there?"

"Aren't you Jewish?"

"Yeah but I'm going for more of a fusion thing this year, plus aren't they just so fun? Look, I know you don't like all that tacky Christmas jumper crap so I made you something else. It's a little out there but I want you to just try it out before I hear the moaning and the complaining, alright?"

"If I try whatever you've got planned, can I go to the store without interruptions?" Harley excitedlyt nodded and retreated to her bedroom, only to emerge moments later not-so humbly holding her creation towards you.

"Harley... is that a pair of Christmas assless chaps?"

"What's wrong, don't you like 'em?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.