Diana Prince- Beautiful (c)

From your place on the bed, you heard the shower turn off from the room next door. Diana had gone to shower before bed, whilst you were already curled up on top of the covers with a good book. A few minutes later the bedroom door opened, revealing Diana stood there with her hair pulled up in a damp and messy bun at the top of her head.

Your girlfriend was the closest thing to a goddess that you knew, she was completely gorgeous no matter what she wore. Even having gotten ready for bed she was still perfectly beautiful. More than beautiful even, she was stunning. You were unable to focus on your book as you saw her throw her towel into the hamper.

Diana wore one of your Wonder Woman t-shirts you had gotten as a joke but become rather fond of it along with her underwear. Of course, you'd seen her in her proper wonder woman outfit, but in one of your cheap t-shirts that had been mass produced and were for her fans, it seemed different, sexier even.

Removing your glasses and placing them on top of your now closed book, you cocked an eyebrow at her.

"You look incredible in that," you smirked, coyly biting your lip.

Diana rolled her eyes as she slipped on her slippers that were left by the chest of drawers.

"Don't be stupid," she laughed.

"Well then, stop being modest. Frankly I think you should wear that into battle. It'd certainly distract the enemy," you smiled.

She moved to sit down on the end of the bed, resting her hand on her ankle.

"It is rather comfy, definitely better than my armour," she stated. "However, I don't think it'd protect me from much. By the looks of it, it barely protected you from the mustard on your hotdog last week."

You couldn't help but laugh at the yellow stain across the breast of the shirt, that hadn't fully washed out from your spillage from the meal a week ago. Even with the shirt a bit tattered and rather stained, she still looked beautiful.

"Nevertheless, you're beautiful Diana. Inside and out. No matter what you wear, and when you wear nothing. Your beauty shines because your heart is the truest of your beauty," you said softly, leaning forward so you could touch her back.

"I do not know how I got so lucky with having someone like you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by