Oliver Queen- Masked Man (c)

"You're hurting me," you shouted trying to pry his hands from your arm, knowing that a bruise was going to be inevitable due to the force.

Your boyfriend didn't respond with anything instead tightening his grip as he dragged you further into the darkness of the alleyway.

"Y/B/N, stop please," you begged, trying to dig your feet into the ground to stop him from pulling you further into the alley but it was to no avail. He was double your size and far stronger, leaving you to futilely fight against him.

"Shut up," he growled pushing you backwards, so you smacked the back of your head against the brick wall.

You let out a pained groan, losing your power to fight. Through the darkness you saw him reel his arm back but before his fist could collide with your face how he wanted it to, his arm was caught behind him. A man had appeared through the darkness and grabbed his fist, forcing him backwards and discarding him to the floor.

Although you didn't see the man's face you knew who he was. He was the green arrow, the vigilante of Starling City and seen as he had been known to kill people, you were instantly terrified. The masked man calmly approached you as you curled into yourself. He let a hand ghost over you chin, getting you to look up at him.

"Who gave you that back eye?!" He said gruffly.

You didn't mean to, but you looked at your boyfriend who was now raising himself to his feet. The masked man made his way over to your boyfriend, grabbing his collar forcing him to stand up.

"If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me!" The masked man demanded, pushing him away from him.

Your boyfriend spat onto the floor, shooting the two of you unimpressed looks.

"She's not fucking worth it," he spat, turning away from you and quickly fleeing the scene.

It finally felt as though a weight was lifted from your chest and you could breath again. You had never really loved your boyfriend, at least not after the first time he had hit you but you were always too scared to leave the relationship, now you didn't need the courage to do it, it was all done for you.

You were able to stand up remotely confidently, a gentle smile on your face, grateful for this masked man, saving you.

"Everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy," you said softly. "But you just saved me. I am so grateful. Thank you so much. I wish that I could thank the man behind the mask."

A gentle smile was curled upon the man's lips that you could see below is eye mask.

"Maybe one day," he said. "Let me get you home safe."

"Thank you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by lukeybabe68

and