Oliver Queen- Love (c)

You had known Oliver since you were both in diapers, your mothers having been best friends for many years before your births. The two of you had become fast friends and it was inevitable that one of you would gain feelings for the other. Sadly, it was only you who had developed feelings whilst Oliver seemed for gain feelings for anyone with boobs. You spent many years being his loyal best friend, watching him sleep his way through Starling City whilst you clung onto your love, hoping that one day he would finally see you as more than his friend but you never truly ended up feeling that he would ever love you in return.

Now here you were, lying in bed by his side, having been together for near to a year and it was the happiest time of your life. The two of you were curled up to each other, having spent one of many nights sleeping by his side. Oliver moved to prop himself up onto his elbow so that he could look down at you with loving eyes.

"I've been in love with you my entire life," he smiled warmly, pushing your dishevelled hair from your face.

You cocked an eyebrow at him, doubting that fact. You were pretty certain that he loved you now but seen as you had heard those three words exit his lips to so many women to gain access to their beds, you doubted that he had felt anything that strong for you prior to your relationship.

"What about all of the other girls that you have told that you love?" You questioned.

He rolled his eyes, knowing that you would mention something like that.

"I've loved you since I first set eyes on you, I just didn't quite realise how much. Maybe if I hadn't been so blind I might have admitted something to you before we were adults and I had left so many notch's on my bedpost. I know full well that the day will come when I pop you a very important question and I am going to forget all about my past partners and but I will remember how much I have loved you for so long."

You couldn't help the smile that curled onto your lips as you leaned in to peck his.

"Who knew that Oliver Queen could be such a cheesy bastard?"

"Only for you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.