Mon- El- Love (c)

Your head ached as your eyes were pierced with the white clinical light. It felt as though your eyes hadn't been opened in a long time, but you didn't know what caused it.

As a DEO agent, you knew there were more dangers than you could have ever imagined that you would be facing each day, so being in the medical bay wasn't an uncommon occurrence. You spent a lot of time there, as a human, many alien inventions and creatures were fatal to you, but up until now nothing had killed you yet. With the pain that shot through you, you did partially wish that you had been killed by whatever had left you in the hospital bed.

Everything came into view, the blurriness coming clear, so that you could see the familiar clinical room, but someone was beside you. It wasn't one of the doctors or nurses whom you were familiar rather it being Mon-El. Mon-El was a Daxamite, who worked closely with DEO and Supergirl. Although you weren't overly alike, the two of you flirted at every possible moment. Even if you flirted a lot, you doubted he actually liked you, more just being playful but you cared for him. You were from completely different worlds, but you couldn't help your love for him; you were joyous for him to be the one that waited by your bedside.

"Mon-El," you croaked, as you tried to get comfortable in the hospital bed.

His eyes snapped up at yours. Mon-El jumped to his feet a grin crawling onto his lips. Quickly he lunged towards you, pressing his lips onto yours, shocking you with the gesture. You were beyond happy to be kissing him, but you never thought you'd actually end up kissing him. He pulled back, an apologetic expression on his face.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me," he whispered, stepping back.

You couldn't help the smile that crawled onto your lips. Did he like you too?

"Don't be sorry Mon-El, but... but why?"

He sighed, running a hand through his short dark hair.

"I... I guess I'm in love with you. I have been for a while, but I never realised until I saw you like this. I was so scared that I lost you," he sighed.

You rolled his eyes, gesturing him to come back to you.

"I'm in love with you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.