Lena Luthor- It'll Be Okay (c)

Some days were just hard. No particular reason, but all the small painful things that happen through out the day build up to you feeling terrible. It had barely passed midday when you were at the end of your tether and wanting to curl up somewhere to cry. However, you didn't get a chance to do that no matter how much you wanted to.

Everyday you took your fiancé lunch, whether you had made it or picked it up from a local takeout. She was generally too busy with work, having just taken over her brother's old business and turning it into L-Corp. It was common for Lena to forget to have lunch, so to make sure she ate something during the day you always took her something.

You picked up a couple of sandwiches and other lunch elements from a coffee shop around the corner from her building, taking them to her. The security instantly let you in, knowing whom you were seen as you were there every day, and Lena told them that security checks weren't necessary.

As you knocked on her office door, you did your best to hide your emotions and keep them hidden from her. You were very open with each other however you didn't want to worry her about anything especially when it wasn't important.

"Come in," she called out.

You walked into the room with a fake smile on your face, the bag of food in your hand. As soon as she saw you, her smile dropped being replaced with an expression of concern.

"What's wrong?" She questioned, rising from her seat behind her desk.

"What do you mean?" You smiled, attempting to seem far more chipper than you actually were.

Lena's eyes rolled.

"You're upset," she stated.

"How do you know?" You questioned.

"I'm psychic."

You gave Lena a gentle smile, one that was real. She did always make things seem better, and although you still didn't feel great, knowing you had her did help a little.

"Just a bad morning," you shrugged.

She walked from behind her desk, wrapping her arms around you to hold you in a tight and warm embrace.

"It's going to be okay," she said softly, rubbing your back with her palm.

"Thank you," you whispered into her shoulder.

Lena kept hold of you, until she knew that you were okay. She pulled away, pressing a kiss to the tip of your nose.

"Everything is going to be okay."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.