Kara Danvers- Injury (c)

You let out a loud groan as you rolled onto your back, pain shooting through your leg. Sitting up, you saw a concerned looking Kara, crouched down beside you, wanting to offer you help but not actually knowing what had happened.

The two of you had gone for a romantic walk in a park. It was a lovely day and you enjoyed spending time with your girlfriend, especially when you were able to take a break from all of the horribleness of the city. You had a great time, that was until you tripped over something and ended up on the floor, where you were now lying.

"Are you hurt?" She asked.

It had been anything but graceful when you fell, and you hoped that you were okay but seen as when you could feel pain from your leg, you doubted everything was okay. Maybe it was just from the force of your fall, but it could be anything. There wasn't any blood seeping through your leggings so that at least meant the skin hadn't been broken yet.

"My leg is sore," you grunted, holding out your hand so that she could assist you back onto your feet.

Kara helped pull you up, but you ended up collapsing into her arms, your injured leg unable to take any weight on it due to whatever injury you had caused.

"This is going to be a long walk home," you said, trying to lighten the mood.

You had to lean on your girlfriend, letting her help you stay standing as you kept your foot off of the ground, not wanting to be in anymore pain than you were already.

"You can't walk home," Kara berated. "I can carry you to help."

Narrowing your eyes at her, you shook your head. You knew that you were dating Supergirl and she could carry you without any effort but that didn't make you feel any less helpless.

"You don't have to do that Kara."

"It's either that or you hop home, and I'd like to get home before dinner," she said softly. "So, choose, piggyback or princess carry?"

You let out a sigh, not wanting to put her out in having to carry you but as she said, it would be quicker and easier if she did.

"Princess carry, I guess," you sighed.

Without any worries or hesitation, Kara scooped your up into her arms, pressing her lips to your cheek.

"Hold on," she smiled.

She let you wrap your arms around her neck before taking off to the sky to take you to the nearest hospital or medical centre.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.