Lucy Lane- Secret (c)

You were in a happy relationship. There had been some issues, as there always were. The main issue had been that she lived in Metropolis whilst you lived in National City which weren't very close to each other. You had met when you visited Metropolis with your sister Kara. As soon as you met Lucy, the two of you had hit things off and everything seemed perfect, other than you had to go home. The two of you stuck out the time you were apart, trying your best to make it work, however Lucy took the jump and moved to National City- not just for you but for a better career. It worked out far better than you could have imagined.

Although Lucy had lived in National City for a few months, and she also worked with Kara, you didn't want others to know that you two were together. You both agreed it would be better to just keep it a secret, to not have others getting involved in your relationship- even if it made you feel guilty about not telling your two sisters. You did feel bad about not telling Kara and Alex, but just being able to be with Lucy without any worries meant far more.

The two of you were in your apartment, having just finished watching a film, curled up on the sofa with a blanket thrown over you both. It was a perfect moment to be able to just curl into each other's arms and pretend there were no worries in the world.

As the credits rolled, Lucy turned to you brushing your hair out of your face.

"I love you," she smiled softly.

"I love you too," you responded, leaning in to press your lips to hers.

Every kiss felt like a perfect moment. A moment where the world evaporated and all that was left was the two of you in a moment of bliss without needing to consider what else was there.

The single kiss then turned into more, a moment of passion and love, ignoring anything else there was other than the two of you entwined.

You didn't even notice when the front door begun to unlock, only noticing when you heard your two sister's voices. As the two of you pulled away, all four of you had the same shocked and uncertain expressions.

"Y'N," Alex said shocked.

"Hi Kara, hi Alex, have you met my girlfriend, Lucy?" You smiled innocently.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.