Bruce Wayne- You're Batman?: Part 1 (c)

Pressing your back against the damp wall, you was frozen as the fight unfolded. You couldn't move, you couldn't say a word as the masked man knocked out the man who had attacked you. Although you couldn't move, that didn't stop the pain and fear rushing through you. Once the man was unconscious the masked man stopped holding a hand to his head.

Although it was dark, you could see the red seeping through the black material of his mask.

"You need help," you groaned.

You ached from where the other man had hit you, and you were slightly shaky from the coldness and the fear.

"I'm fine, are you okay?" he asked with a deep voice.

"I'm fine, just bruised a bit, your head injury could be serious, you should go to a hospital," you suggested.

"I'll be fine."

"Then at least let me look at it, I don't want Gotham's masked hero dying from being hit on the head because of me," you smiled softly taking a step towards him.

He stood dead in his tracks, as you slowly reached your hand out towards his face.

The masked man was quite a bit taller that you but it wasn't that much of a reach to lightly rest your hand on his face.

"You can't do that," he stated, "You can't know my true identity."

You furrowed your eyebrows. You had heard all about the masked man running around Gotham, saving people. There were a lot of people that would want to know who he was so they could stop him. You didn't really know why though, he was only helping people, it wasn't like he was actually doing people any harm, granted you could be a little biased on the matter seen as he just saved your life.

"I won't tell anyone. You just saved me, I owe you my life or at the very least to keep your secret and to help with your head," you smiled softly.

He didn't say anything else. Slowly you took hold of the mask and began to remove it from his face giving him an opportunity to stop you from doing so if he wanted to- he didn't.

You removed the mask from his face revealing a face you never expected to see.

"Bruce?" you whispered, "you're Batman?"

He smiled softly.

You had been friends with Bruce since childhood, well in the last few years you weren't as close but you still cared deeply about him.

"Hello Y/N."

"It's been you the whole time?" you questioned shocked.

"Is it that surprising?" he chuckled lightly.

"Yes it is. I'd never have suspected it was you," you smiled softly, "I guess that means you've been doing a good job with keeping a secret identity."

You stepped towards him touching his head. You looked at the gash on his head and it probably looked worse than it actually was. Using the mask you put pressure onto the wound, in an attempt to clean up the blood.

"Keep pressure on it. I suggest no more fights tonight, I'll drive you home Bruce to make sure you get home safe," you whispered.

"It's fine Y/N, I'm the one that's supposed to be helping you," he explained.

"You did help me. Now I'm helping you. You won't go to a hospital, so I'm going to have to keep an eye on you to make sure there's nothing serious, and I can't really see anything other than superficial wounds in this lack of light," you stated.

He sighed.

"Did you come via car?" you asked.

"Yeah."

"Give me your keys, I'll drive."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like the imagine, if you would like to request an imagine then PM me your request or comment it below or you can send it to me on my Tumblr charli204.

Thank you.

Charlotte.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.