Harley Quinn- Television (c)

Sometimes you just needed to lie in bed for a day and watch TV to let the day go on without thinking about normal life concerns. Normally when you needed a day of mindless drivel on the television, you would just stay in bed and let whatever channel you picked, make your watching decisions whilst usually having that time as an activity on your own. Today though, Harley, your girlfriend decided to join you. She picked what was on television and regularly changing it, not letting most episodes to reach their end but you didn't mind as you had the woman you loved cuddled up with you.

"Fucking arsehole," Harley screamed at the screen, pulling off one of her slippers that you had bought her and throwing it at the tv.

You winced, slightly worried that she'd break another television but luckily the slipped bounced off the screen and fell to the floor, leaving nothing broken. There was no peace when it came to Harley. She was a loud and energetic woman who rarely settled down, even now when you were lying in bed watching tv, she was screaming at any show she picked and physically assaulting the screen if there was anything that she disagreed with. It might have been a different experience to your quiet days on your own, but you wouldn't have her any other way.

Harley clicked the remote control again, moving onto a new show that was halfway through but you doubted it would be on for more than a few minutes, so just appreciated the background noise that would come with it.

"I love this show," she squealed, bouncing in her seat.

She snuggled you closer, grinning at the television. You admired how easily pleased she could be. Her emotions were always at extremes which meant that she could find great happiness from the smallest things but could also find the deepest sorrows equally as easily.

"I love you," you smiled dreamily at her.

Harley cocked an eyebrow at you. "I love you too."

You wrapped your arms around her as tight as you could, appreciating that she wrapped her arms around you as well.

"I've never loved anyone the way that I love you," you said softly. "I'm glad that we get these moments together."

Her lips pressed to your own, only breaking as she giggled to a joke that was said on the programme she had put on the television.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.