Mon- El- Drunk (c)

You chugged another pint, having completely lost count after your eighth about an hour ago. You weren't even sure which alcohol from which planet you were drinking anymore, however the warm buzz going through you was keeping the grin on your face.

At the beginning of the night, Mon-El had challenged you to a drinking competition, almost certain that he would drink you under the table. However now you were both perched on stools at the bar, drinking more than either of your bodies wanted.

You both slammed your glasses down, a burp escaping your lips as you did so. Mon-El laughed as he called for the bartended to hand over two more glasses. Once more you took in all of the liquid, determined to beat him. He had been your friend since her arrived on Earth from Daxam, but you knew he was terribly competitive so when he suggested he would beat you at drinking, you had to prove yourself.

As he went to put his glass back onto the bar, Mon-El slid from his seat, falling onto the floor, his stool tumbling onto him. You couldn't help but laugh at the tumble as you bent down to move the stool. You were wobbly, and the bar was spinning a fair bit, but you were definitely far soberer than Mon-El currently was.

"You okay?" You laughed, moving the stool so that you could jut out your hand to assist him to his feet.

He nodded his head, gratefully taking your hand and standing up.

"I think you've had enough to drink," you smirked. "I think when you fall off of your chair, it means you're too drunk."

He shook his head, but almost tumbled over again, gripping hold of you to steady himself. His arms snaked around you as he tried to balance himself.

"Okay you beat me," he frowned.

"I can hold my alcohol a bit better than you," you grinned.

He nodded his head, his hand lazily caressing your cheek.

"I love you," he muttered, lowering his head onto your shoulder.

Frankly you didn't know if what he was saying was true, or whether you wanted it to be true, but you were sure either way it'd be clear in the morning once you were both sober.

"Remind me in the morning Mon-El, when you are less affected by your alcohol," you laughed.

"What?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Tell me again when you're not pissed."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.