Dinah Lance- Floor (a)

"And then if you just wrap your arm around mine." It was a struggle to hear Dinah's instructions through your deep panting. Asking Dinah to go gentle on you during your first self defence lesson with her clearly was not enough as you rolled around together in various locked positions. "And... there we go. Now, the rest of my body is too far away to get to you and I can't use the arm you have because if you wanted to you could snap it like a toothpick." Scared of hurting her, although you weren't sure if it would even be possible for somebody like you to bring injury upon somebody as badass as her, you let her go and she rolled her shoulder back deeply multiple times.

"I think we... I think we've covered enough for today Dinah, maybe we could just give it a little break." She began peeling the smooth, black tape from her hands as you turned to stretch and ran an already damp towel across your forehead and over your chest. "You know, I used to be quite scared walking home alone after work, especially in the winter when it's-" Your expression of gratitude was abruptly shortened as you fell quickly and harshly against the padded floor.

"When I went through the first few rules of self-defence, what was one of the most important?" You wriggled and squirmed underneath her but try as you might there was no way you were escaping without her mercy. "I can stay here all day and it's going to hurt you a lot quicker than it hurts me."

Your flailing kicks and punches fell humiliatingly short as everything she had taught you slipped out of your mind.

"Flop around all you like, I could sit here and admire the view all day."

"Maybe I quite like you sitting on top of me... I'm sure I could get you off if I wanted to." Dinah found it an impossibility to not chuckle at you very rapidly turning tomato red once you had realised what you had said. "No, no, no! That isn't what I meant! That is not what I meant."

"You might not have meant it at the time but your subconscious definitely had something to do with that." She peered up from you and let the locked door that trapped you two together take her attention. "I've got some free time though I you want to find out."

~*~

Written by Aaron.