Cisco Ramon- Villain (c)

You slammed your hand against the burnt glass, giving up on your attempt to escape. Although your fire power couldn't break the glass there was a large black mark from you attempting to burn your way out of the cage. Almost a year ago you'd begun to be able to control, produce and manipulate fire, you didn't know why or how but it was pretty cool. You didn't want to hurt anyone, but you didn't know how to use your powers for good, or at all really meaning you were a slight danger. The Flash had tracked you down and captured you, now leaving you in your cage.

A man approached your class capsule you couldn't escape from, a clipboard in hand.

"Can I ask you a few questions?" He asked.

"Can I ask one first?" You frowned. "Why am I here?"

You hit the glass again, attempting to contain your tears.

"You are a danger to others, and we need to make sure you cannot hurt anyone. My name is Cisco, can I ask you some questions?" He repeated.

You gestured for him to continue. At least if he was asking you questions, you had something to think about rather than the cage you were forced into.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Y/N Y/S/N," you stated.

He nodded his head, jotting it down.

"Villain name?"

You cocked an eyebrow at him. "Villain name?"

"Yeah, must have heard of some of them. Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Bug Eyed Bandit, you know that kind of thing," he stated. "I came up with most of them."

You shook your head. "You're mistaken. I'm not a villain. I haven't hurt anyone, well I didn't mean to. I don't know how I ended up like this and I don't know how to control it. Please I don't want to hurt people, but I shouldn't be in a cage."

He furrowed his brow, lowering the clipboard down away from his gaze.

"I'm sorry Y/N," he said softly. "It's not my place to decide to let you out. But I will tell you that we don't lock good people in here. If you are truly looking to help people and not harm them, you will be released, and we can help you learn to control your powers."

"You'd want to help me?"

He nodded his head. "If you are being sincere, yes. Not everyone with powers is bad, as long as you want to be good, we can help you with that."

"Thank you," you smiled.

Maybe being captured wasn't overly bad.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.