Diana Prince- Assistant (c)

As soon as you heard her voice beckon you into the room, you could feel your heart flutter within your chest. Somehow a simple phrase like 'come in', could make you melt, let alone when you saw her smile or how she played with the ends of her hair as she spoke with you. Hesitantly, you entered the office to see Diana sat behind her desk, tapping away at her computer, not looking up at you until you had reached the front of her desk.

You had been working as her assistant at the Louvre for a few months but prior to that you had known her for a while, both having worked there long before actually working directly together. It was hard to not fall in love with her. Diana was a gorgeous, caring and intelligent woman who put everyone else before herself and made sure that you enjoyed your work and weren't wouldn't ask anything of you that she wouldn't do herself. Everything about her endeared you and it only made you more nervous that she flirted with you on more than one occasion but never said anything more to suggest she wanted anything past an assistant whom she could flirt with.

"Did Mr Thomas have the papers I needed?" She asked, offering you a welcome smile.

"Yes," you responded handing her the stapled papers that your colleague had given you for her. "He said that the third form you needed needs the signature of his boss, so once it's returned to him, he will email you to let you know it is ready for collection."

She nodded her head, flicking through the paperwork to make sure what she needed was there.

"Thank you Y/N. That's all I need for today, you can head home early if you wish," she smiled fondly.

You thanked her and went to walk out of the office but paused, hoping you had the courage to finally admit how you felt.

"Are you okay?" She asked, noticing that you had just paused in the doorway.

You turned on your heel, trying to seem confident but were still rather nervous so it was a hard feat.

"Y/N?"

Diana's expression was concerned but soft, allowing you a moment to figure out if this was truly what you wanted, and you were certain that it was.

"I'm sorry if I am over stepping Miss Prince and please do not fire me for my question but I wished to know if you would maybe like to go out for dinner or a drink with me?"

"You certainly are not going to lose your job over such a question. I would very much like to go our for dinner with you, maybe tomorrow night, if you're free?"

"It's a date."

"That it is."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.