Lena Luthor- Bullet (c)

Every day you went to L-Corp to take lunch to Lena's office and eat it together. Normally it was a perfect middle of the day treat away from your office, leaving the work behind for an hour and allowing yourself to enjoy the company of your fiancé. Today wasn't so blissful. The two of you sat at her desk eating your lunch when the door swung open.

Lena rose from her seat, expecting her assistant having forgotten her manners but instead it was two armed men, dressed in all black with masks over their faces. You jumped up, raising your hands to show that you weren't a danger, hoping desperately they wouldn't hurt either you or Lena.

"Give us your personal accounts," one of the men demanded approaching the desk that Lena sat behind, with you stood to the side of it.

"What?" Lena asked. "Get out before I call security."

One man shot his gun towards the ceiling, shattering the tile onto the floor. You let out a squeal of fear as you jumped back.

"Transfer the money now," he demanded.

"Why would I do that?" She questioned.

The second man pointed the gun towards her as the first moved closer to her to give her the information she would need for the account they wanted her to transfer the money to. She let out a reluctant sigh as she begun to type on her keyboard doing as they demanded. Lena peered up at you, looking to see if you had a plan but to also assure you that she was there to protect you.

"What's taking so long?" He said gruffly.

The man pointing the gun, lowered it, instead moving his hand to grasp onto your ponytail forcing you backwards. You let out a scream as he pushed the barrel of the gun to your temple. The other man got distracted and turned towards you both. Lena took her shot and grabbed her gun from her desk, quickly shooting a bullet into each of the men. You quickly grabbed the gun from the man closest to you, whilst Lena got the other one, shouting out for security who came in instantly, having been ready to take their move once they knew neither of you would end up as collateral.

Lena ran around the desk pulling you into a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" She asked, checking you for any damage.

"I'm fine," you whispered. "Thanks to you."

She leaned in to kiss you gently. "No one will ever hurt you Y/N, not as long as I live to stop it."

"I love you Lena," you smiled weakly.

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by