Lena Luthor- MIT (c)

MIT was a hard university to get into, but it was even harder to graduate from. You were smart enough to be there, you worked hard, and you yearned for knowledge however even the smartest and most capable of students struggled when exam season rolled around. Lena, your best friend, and roommate, was far smarter than you, barely ever having to study as she already knew the syllabus before your lecture. She however was taking exam season as hard as everyone else, if not harder but she seemed to stay calm, knowing you were moments from exploding in stress and anxiety.

Lena had gone out a couple of hours ago, leaving you curled up on your bed, paper and textbooks covering every surface, having leaked onto the floor and most of the rest of the room. You had made quick notes on post-it notes to stick onto your walls, everything else in disarray to attempt to make everything make sense. There was no such luck. You couldn't remember the last time that you ate or slept, but at the moment studying was all that occupied your mind.

You heard the door to your dorm unlock, but you didn't look up, too busy attempting to make sense of your textbook that lie before you.

"Y/N?" Lena asked.

You looked up from your textbook for a second to see your roommate stood there, arms full.

"Lena?" You responded, unsure where she had gone or why she returned with so much.

"You've been working yourself too hard," she stated firmly, pulling the desk chair over to your bed so she could perch on it and lower all of the things in her arms down onto the floor.

"I need to study," you frowned. "I'm never going to pass at this rate."

Lena shook her head at you, beginning to pile up some of your books, to letting your whines or arguments deter her from clearing a large chunk of the bed.

"You need a break. Once you've had a break, we will study together, and I will help you, but you've not taken care of yourself," she stated.

"I'm fine," you frowned.

She pulled out a large bottle of your favourite drink, handing you a small box of tablets too.

"You haven't taken you medication for the last couple of days and hadn't picked up your prescription, so I grabbed it for you," she explained.

You took the medication you were supposed to, giving her a grateful smile.

"And I grabbed dinner from your favourite place. You've not eaten in a while," she said handing you a takeout bag, that smelled amazing.

"Thank you Lena, I don't know what I'd do without you."

She rolled her eyes, "probably starve or have a breakdown."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.