Kara Danvers- Pregnant (c)

Work was a constant in your life along with both of your sisters, so it was rare that you all got to have some time together. You arranged for both Alex and Kara to come to your apartment on Saturday as you had something important to tell them and you were beyond excited to tell them both. Your husband had gone out, knowing you wanted some alone time with them and he was more than happy for you to have time with your sisters.

You were the youngest of the Danvers sisters, always babied by them. You didn't remember Kara being taken in by your family, you only being young at the time, but you knew of her true planet and what had happened to her. Both of your sisters had been terribly protective of you, they still were, being Supergirl and the Director of the DEO, they saw it as their job to keep you safe. Nevertheless, you loved them dearly and missed getting to spend a lot of time with them. They worked and lived together, whilst you lived with your husband and were a school teacher.

They arrived together promptly, a bottle of wine and a box of doughnuts in tow. You poured them a glass of wine each but had water instead, happily eating the doughnuts though with them.

"So, why'd you want us to come over?" Kara asked, mouth full of doughnut.

"Don't you want to see your baby sister?" You joked.

Alex playfully slapped Kara's arm, "Of course we love seeing you. Just you were very adamant on us meeting up today."

You couldn't help the gleeful smile on your face as you grabbed two wrapped boxes from the sofa, handing one to each other them. They looked at each other confused before sharing that quizzical expression with you.

"Open them," you grinned.

They did as they were told, both looking even more confused when they saw the contents. Both held up the objects they received, analysing them. Kara held a small new-born sized version of her Supergirl costume whilst Alex had a new-born sized version of her DEO uniform. They looked at each other, realisation washing over them both. Your sisters turned towards you, huge grins on their faces.

"Are you pregnant?" Kara asked.

You nodded your head uncontrollably. Both of your sisters jumped from their seats, pulling you into a massive bear hug each.

"Congratulations Y/N," Alex grinned.

"How far along are you?" Kara questioned.

"Sixteen weeks, of course Y/H/N and I found out a while ago, but we wanted to get the first couple of scans out of the way before telling you guys, and it took a while to get those custom made. You were the first two we told," you smiled.

"You're going to be the best mum," Alex said.

The two of them returned to their seats, admiring the costumes you had gotten for your child.

"Wait..." Kara started. "You got a little dress; do you know what you're having?"

You nodded. "Yes, it's a little girl. I found out yesterday, we got these made and a Superman one dependent on gender but it's a girl."

They both congratulated you again.

"I'm going to be the best aunt," Kara grinned.

"Not as great as I am," Alex smirked.

You rolled your eyes at your sisters, assuring them both that they would be the perfect aunts to your unborn child.

~*~
Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.