Harley Quinn- Worth (c)

You loved Harley with all of your heart, even if she could be a bit of a psychotic bitch more than once in a while. When you met her, you didn't think that you could ever fall in love with time and getting to know one another, you had ended up here, lying entangled with each other on the sofa with some nonsense television show on even though you had both lost interest long before. The two of you were so close to the point where it seemed impossible to tell where Harley started, and you ended.

"I do love you," Harley grinned, pressing a kiss to your cheek, leaving a brightly coloured lip mark on your skin.

"I love you too Harley," you smiled, snuggling closer to her, if that was possible.

She begun to lace her fingers into your hair, doing something to it but you weren't sure if she was plating it or making some terrible hair-do that you would likely have to work double the amount of time to undo it. You didn't really care what she was doing; you just enjoyed being close to her and it was rather therapeutic to have her playing with your hair.

"I never really loved Mr J," she stated. "I just thought I did."

"I thought he was your first love?" You questioned.

Harley shrugged her shoulders. "I thought I did, I thought he was. I thought he treated me like a princess, but it was more like a glorified hooker. While I was with him, I didn't see the shit he did to me... I had nothing to compare it too. But now I can see that he was just some fucker who used me, and I deserve so much more... I deserve someone like you."

You looked up at her with a warm smile. You knew that the Joker was in her past, but you also knew that he was a large part of her past that had moulded her into who she had become today. It wasn't clear whether she knew how much of a dick he was but know you were happy to see that it wasn't lost on her.

"I guess I just wanted to be wanted. I didn't care who it was or what they did to me, I just wanted someone to need me in their life. Now I know that's not right and that isn't what I want."

"I'm glad that you can see that now," you said softly. "It happens to the best of us. Sometimes it's hard to see our own worth."

"Well you're worth a million bucks," she grinned down at you. "And one day I'll be able to give that to you. I promise you."

"All I need is your love."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.