Alex Danvers- Training: Part 1 (c)

You let your fist collide with the punchbag again and again, jumping around to make sure that you stayed nimble and ready for a fight. You were skilled with your weapons but if you didn't have access to them you always needed to be physically fit and ready for anything that could happen. Your glasses were disregarded with your sweater, leaving you in your sports bra and jogging bottoms; due to not having your glasses, and your dislike for contacts, your vision was fairly obstructed, but you had to get used to fighting without them as glasses weren't known for being the strongest things.

Continuing to fight with the inanimate object, you swung your leg around to kick the bag, but with the force of your foot it went flying off into the wall.

"Wow," a voice said behind you. You turned around to see someone in a DEO uniform, but you couldn't clearly see who it was.

"Hi," you smiled awkwardly realising you had just done damage to DEO property.

"That was impressive."

You knew who that voice belonged to. It was Alex Danvers, a senior DEO agent and a friend of yours. You had met her when you first joined the DEO and got along with her well, but she didn't know too much about you. Neither of you had been on a case together, nor had you trained together, she'd never even seen you in your uniform or dressed as you were now.

"Some pent-up anger I guess," you shrugged. "Or maybe I just have strong legs. I could crush someone with my thighs."

Alex laughed at your joke, handing you your glasses so that you could actually see her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "I know the training room is for everyone but it's rare that someone from tech uses it."

"I'm not in tech," you stated, moving over to pull your sweater on. It was oversized and swamped your small form. Although you were strong, it was generally a surprise for people as you were physically small, shorter than average and generally petite.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I always assumed with the adorable big jumpers and the glasses. Are you a field agent?"

You nodded your head. "It's okay. Most people think I'm lost when they see me in the line up for a mission. If I've been called Tinkerbell once, I've been called Tinkerbell a thousand times."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.