Harley Quinn- Clothes (a)

Harley ripped the faded jeans from your grasp and tossed them onto the clothes rail behind her.

"Oh honey, if these are the kind of clothes you're going to buy to revitalise your dating life, you might as well just settle down for a like of kitty cats and depression." You kind of knew that she was right, the only thing that had changed about your clothes since you were a child was the size. Harley however stood in the Target clothes aisle in what looked like unicorn vomit turned into fabric. Nothing seemed to go together, yet, everything did. "Why don't you try something a bit more... exciting! I mean to you that probably means wearing something other than a graphic tee and jeans but don't worry. I'm going to get you out of your comfort zone and you'll be fighting your potential life partners off, which I will help with, no need to ask."

She stiffly grabbed your arm and ran you out of the store, it wasn't long before somehow you ended up standing in front of the same bland wardrobe you had been looking at for years.

"Very productive Harley, do you really think I'm such a lost cause?"

"No, honey." She pulled out a simple black t shirt, held it against you and nodded happily. "Do you like this?"

"I mean it's alright... its one of my go to shirts so yeah, I like it." From what seemed like nowhere Harley equipped herself with a very large, very sharp looking pair of scissors and furiously began cutting the bottom of the fabric until the neat, properly placed hem became a frayed and wonky line. She held it back against you, the bottom of the shirt now sat much higher and would very clearly show of most of your abdomen. "Harley! What the fuck are you doing? I don't have anything to wear under this!"

"Uh-Duh! You don't need to wear anything underneath it, it's always hot here and let's face it if I was you I would wear crop tops all day every day." You thought to question her judgement but if anybody was to get you out of your comfort zone it was her. "Does this room have good ventilation?" Before you could answer, and from the same place as the scissors she pulled two cans of spray paint, one sky blue and one a strong yellow. "I hope you like these colours." She laughed.

~*~

Written by Aaron.