Dinah Lance- Injured (c)

Although you felt a little sore from the fight you had been in the pain was nothing in comparison to your anger that you felt. You were far more pissed at everything that had happened, if you didn't have a girlfriend who was used to patching both of you up once in a while, you would have just gotten on with life and tried not to punch a wall. When you reached Dinah's door, you were certain that your lower lip had encroached on the upper one and the wound on your head was doing its best to bleed into your eye.

Dinah opened the door and let out a sigh. She was used to you randomly turning up injured after standing up for someone and getting into a fight or just doing something stupid, so wasn't shocked when you arrived bleeding at her door.

"What happened this time?" She sighed, letting you into her apartment, closing the door behind you.

"I got into a fight," you shrugged. "I let my guard down and gave him a few stupid hits."

She shook her head at you as she grabbed her first aid kit and brought it to you as you sat down on the sofa. She pulled out an alcohol wipe and begun to dab it on the gash on your forehead, forcing you to wince as it stung the wound.

"So, are you going to tell me what actually happened?" She questioned. "I know you don't just get into fights for the fun of it."

"Some dick grabbed my arse when I was at the bar," you said. "He won't be grabbing anyone's arse anymore, not until his hand is fixed."

Dinah tried not to laugh, knowing it would only encourage you more in letting violence be your answer to horrible people.

"What did you do to him?" She frowned, to try and be stern with you but she couldn't be prouder that you were able to take care of yourself when some arsehole decided to be too handsy with you.

"I did my best to break all of his fingers but one or two might have survived. However, I did see some bones poking out by the end of it, so it's probably going to take him some time to recover and hopefully think about grabbing a stranger again."

She shook your head at you as she continued to patch you up, knowing that you had your reasons to fight someone being a dick and that chances were there was more to the story but for now all she really cared about was making sure you were okay.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.