Harley Quinn- Gun (a)

It had felt like hours since you first stepped into the gun show with Harley, 'just a few minutes' she told you, but as always she was easily distracted and time was nothing to you now but a forgotten memory.

"Does it really matter that much? You're only going to end up using the same ones anyway, this one will just go in the cupboard and collect dust with the rest of your impulsive purchases."

"No!" She pressed her face against the locked sliding door and begged the sombre looking employee over to unlock it. "That one please sir!" She hopped up and down as half of her vibrant eyeshadow stuck to the glass.

"Fantastic, can we please go now?"

"Hmm... no, I don't want this one, it's boring." With stooped shoulders he locked the glass, wiped off the portion of Harley's face that lingered and shuffled back to his previous position. "I need something with a bit more pizazz!"

"Don't you have some guy for this who pulls up in a dark alley, opens his trunk and then isn't seen again until you need something else to help with your insatiable hunger for destruction?"

"Nah, well, I do. He's on vacation though, so here we are." For what seemed like the tenth time you were back at the entrance and ready to start following Harley as she strolled up and down every single aisle before ultimately, you knew that she wouldn't buy anything.

"And you can't just wait? I'm sure once he's back from the beach with his family he would be more than happy to let you buy all the weapons you want."

"How dare you, I don't know if you know me, but I don't do waiting." She turned the corner to delve into the next aisle, even from behind you saw her shoulders raise, her eyes widen and her smile stretch across her face. "What is that?!" She marched up to the stocky, moustached customer in front of her and ripped the comically over sized weapon from his hands.

"It's a flamethrower!" He stated in a thick, New-Yorker tone "And it's mine."

"Hmm... no it isn't." You knew what was coming, you limbered up and stretched whatever muscles you had time to stretch before Harley dashed the store, cursing gravity for making things heavy. Even with a weapon the same size as she was, Harley still managed to outrun the security and within minutes you were back at home, listening to the police sirens fly past your house.

~*~
Written by Aaron.