Lena Luthor- Bar (c)

It wasn't uncommon for you to be out drinking with your girlfriend Lena, or one of your sisters Kara or Alex. Tonight you, Lena and Kara had decided to head to a LGBT bar on the other side of town that you'd yet to go to. When you arrived, you realised that it was a fairly pleasant place, not too overly full and the people seemed nice, but as with everything, someone had to ruin that.

You had left Kara and Lena at your table whilst you went to go get another drink when a woman approached you. People were relatively friendly in the bar and it was nice to talk to people, sometimes people wanted to be too friendly. As you waited for the drinks for your table, the woman who had joined you at the bar turned her attentions to you.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She asked, toying with her lower lip between her teeth.

"No thank you, I'm just waiting for one," you said politely.

She cocked an eyebrow at you. "Well that doesn't mean we can't share our drinks."

Once more you gave her a gentle and grateful smile, happy for her kindness but not wishing to embarrass or upset her.

"I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend," you said.

"I don't mind."

Her hand moved to lace around your waist, forcing you to tense up at the unwanted contact. You loved Lena and would never cheat on her and even if you wanted to, you wouldn't be doing it whilst she was sat a few feet away with your twin sister.

"Well I do," you stated. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested."

"Don't be like that," she smirked. "We could have some fun."

You felt trapped in the conversation and feared that Lena would see the woman's closeness and think it was reciprocated. You tried to think of the best way to fight the actions but before you could do anything, you felt someone tug on your shoulder pulling you away from her. At first you didn't know who it was as your lips were instantly slammed to there's in a passionate kiss which instantly revealed it to be your girlfriend Lena. She allowed the kiss to last slightly longer than a public kiss should but as she pulled away from you, leaving you stunned in her arms, she sent the woman a smirk.

"Move along," she said, venom in her voice.

The woman seemed shocked by the scene that had just unfolded before her but quickly scurried out of view. Once she was gone Kara joined the two of you.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

You nodded your head. "Thanks to Lena."

Lena gave you a smile, pressing a gentle and loving kiss to your cheek.

"I'd never let anyone hurt you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by