Lena Luthor- Happy (c)

Lena and you had been together for over a year and that was the happiest year of your life. The two of you weren't technically living together but it was rare that you ever went to your apartment anymore, spending all of your time at hers with her. Tonight, the two of you were on the sofa, blankets and cushions galore with a sappy old film on the tv that you'd both seen more times than either of you were willing to admit. It was how you spent a lot of evenings, and it was the happiest moment of your life.

Your head was resting on Lena's shoulder as the two of you were cuddled up close together, focusing on the film before you.

"I love you Lena," you smiled warmly, pressing your lips to her neck.

"I love you too," she said softly, holding you slightly tighter than she had before.

"I need to thank Kara," you grinned. "I'm ever so grateful that my sister was able to introduce the two of us and lead to our happily ever after."

Kara was your older sister and had seen how much you admired Lena from seeing her in the media and looking into all of the amazing work she did. Knowing you were desperate to meet her, she introduced the two of you, took you to L-Corp with her when she was going for lunch with Lena. The two of you were awkward at first but you got along terribly well until you ended up going out for dinner together. One date turned to two, then three, and it led to the two of you watching girly movies that you'd seen so many times again and again whilst eating junk food. It was perfect. Without Kara the two of you would have never had met and you wouldn't have been as happy as you are currently.

Lena laughed softly, using her index finger to raise your chin so that you were looking into her eyes- one of your happiest views.

"Yes, I am grateful for Kara introducing you to me, as I doubt we'd have met any other way. However, I am far more grateful to have you in my life. I am grateful for you Y/N, you make me happier than I have ever been, and I don't know what I would do without you," she smiled softly, kissing the tip of your nose.

The smile on your face stretched as far as your lips would allow.

"You make me so happy, Lena."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.