Dinah Lance- Sionis (c)

Dinah entered the apartment and made herself known instantly with the exasperated scream that escaped her as soon as she closed the front door. You poked your head out of the kitchen, ignoring the dinner that you had been prepping for the two of you. She spun around, holding her head as she tried to keep in her screams, but they escaped far quieter than she wanted them to be. Letting go of her head, she slammed her palm against the wall before sliding down the opposite one until she was reached the floor and could curl her knees up to her chest.

"Are you okay?" You questioned, slowly approaching her, not wanting to startle her nor make her lash out if she was annoyed enough to blindly react.

"Fucking Sionis," she said through gritted teeth. "That fucking bastard."

You cocked an eyebrow at her as you sat down beside her. Sionis was her boss and seen as he was a terrible person with more crimes committed than you could imagine, you couldn't class yourself as a fan.

"What's he done?" You asked.

"Not only has that asshole made me his driver, he wants me to help him look for a kid that he's likely going to kill because she made a bad decision."

You wrapped an arm around her, not completely certain what was making her so annoyed as you didn't know the full story, but you were going to support her no matter what.

"What's this kid done?"

"She stole a diamond. He wants her back alive, but I know what he does to people that cross him and he has no mercy for kids. She only a teenager, she's in a tough spot and I'm not willing to sign her death sentence but if I don't, I've signed my own."

Gently you squeezed her, assuring her that you were there for her. Sionis was a dangerous man and you feared for what he would do to Dinah and likely you too to get the message through to her.

"It's going to be okay," you said softly. "It's going to be okay."

"I don't know how," she huffed.

You pressed your lips to her temple, holding her close to you. If you could have solved it all for her, you would have but this wasn't a situation anyone could help her with.

"I don't know Dinah but somehow it's going to be okay."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.